$110
$79
$143
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
$107
$95
$85
$82
$94
All reviewstwo sinkschinese restaurantsausagewaffleshot tubgreat breakfastlake stevensroom was cleanoutdoor poolabove averageplenty of parkingfree breakfastfirst floorhot breakfasteasy accesswould stay here againconvenient location
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nice clean, big rooms. Excellent staff, very courteous and helpful. Grounds and interior were clean. Big comfy beds, nice soft pillows. Good tv selections and free wifi in the rooms. Close to the base that we were working at. Easy access to and from the interstate. 10-15 min from the casino...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank navyxman
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello Mr. Navyxman,

We here at the Best Western Cascadia Inn thank you for your kind words in your review of our hotel and we are delighted to hear that your stay was more than satisfactory. We are under new ownership and have been going through some new and wonderful updates such as our new bed kits, enhanced full hot breakfast buffet just to name a few. If in the future you return to our hotel please stop by the office and ask for me, I would love to chat with you and welcome you back to our hotel. Again thank you for your review and we are delighted to be your home away from home while visiting the Everett area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Walked in and got a good price. Was initially thinking of Comfort Inn about 10 min away near the Premium Outlet but they were charging $139 plus tax. Called BW Cascadia, got quoted $98 plus tax, good deal! Clean and comfortable, excellent breakfast.

Wifi was so so, and on and off.

Would stay again, definitely.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WL M
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear WLM,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay while visiting the Everett area in December. We are always delighted to receive feedback in regards to our guests experiences while staying with us. I will let our Manager know about the WIFI issues and see what we can do to keep any other guests from sharing your internet experience. We look forward to your staying with us again and wish you the best for the new year!

Best regards,

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was there for a day conference. I walked out of the room on break, looking for an ice machine. Seeing me looking, an hotel executive asked me if I needed help and directed to me to the ice machine quickly. He was dressed in a suit and it obviously not his direct responsiblity to give a guest instructions, so he went above and beyond. I also compliment the fact that the ice machine was located on the main floor, instead of upstairs with the rooms like most places.

I only give out 4 stars on any review, because I believe nothing is ever perfect.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SusanTorgerson

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your kind words and review of your experience while visiting our hotel for a meeting. It is our hotel management style to exceed our guests expectations and to take the time to meet, greet and visit with our patrons. Just an FYI we also have ice machines and soda machines located on all floors to better serve our guests and their needs while here at our hotel. Should you ever return for a meeting or a stay please stop by the desk and ask for me I would love to meet you and say thank you in person!

Best regards and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Pros: Nice location. Clean bedding. Higher than average breakfast. Large enough parking lot. Friendly staff. Quiet neighbourhood. Cons: Breakfast room bit small and voice level of guests high. Back and side door may be a security issue.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Megawanwan

Good day Mr. Weimin W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Cascadia Inn while here in Everett WA. We are delighted to hear all your positive comments regarding our hotel, bedding, breakfast and location while staying with us. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and satisfied with their choice of hotel! I will bring your concerns about the back and side doors to our Chief Engineers attention and make sure if there is any problem that it is corrected ASAP. We look forward to your return and best wishes for the New Year!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went to washington on a trip and used Best western as a hotel close to where we were going, I recomened this hotel as easy acess to I 5 & us 2 in Everett .Totaly sasatified with our stay except for not enough handycap parking by side entrance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gerald C
Tanya C, Director of Sales at Best Western Cascadia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Hi Gerald C

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and thank you for choosing to stay with us while here in Everett WA. I will share your comment about Accessible parking with our management and see what we can do to accommodate for future guests...many thanks and if you are ever back in our area I hope you will stay with us once again!

Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season!

Best Regards,