“Best Western Cascadia Everett”

Best Western Cascadia Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Everett, United States
“Best Western Cascadia Everett”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Older hotel, very well maintained. Large rooms, good furnishings and very clean. Great breakfast. Easy on/off access to Interstate 5. Good restaurants and services in vicinity. Would definitely stay here again, good value!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed overnight and the room was clean. My room was next door to what was clearly a party. Although concerned at first, I was pleasantly surprised that we never heard them once.
The breakfast was the best breakfast I've had that was included with a room: potatoes, fresh fruit, breakfast meats, cereals, variety of breads.
My only complaint was the wifi. I felt like I was constantly re-entering the password. It got in the way of making our next day travel plans.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor and low numbers are closest to the breakfast buffet.
juliaks
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we've stayed here. :)

The rooms are clean, and the breakfast is awesome for the price (free!). There are scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, toast, cereal, muffins, fruit and even bacon (if you can catch it before its gone). The breakfast is actually one of the main reasons we came back. However, there is very limited seating. There is only one high chair which is an issue as we have two kids that require one. This morning we had to hold our six month old in our laps to feed him as the only chair was being monopolized by a family that was having a leisurely breakfast. And when they finally left, someone else snagged it before I even had a chance to get up.

The pool is decent - a regular pool and a hot tub. Both clean.

Another couple of negatives - our air conditioning is on full blast and its barely making a difference in the room. Also, it appears as if the wifi has changed since we were here last. There is now a username and password. I keep getting bumped off and have to log on again. Annoying. And the Internet is PAINFULLY slow. It's enough for us to rethink staying here again. We depend on the wifi in the rooms to plan our trips. We are from Canada, and I couldn't possibly afford the atrocious roaming charges for data. It's $5 per MB! It's too bad that this has compromised my feelings about the hotel. It was so much better last time, and this time I'm am getting extremely frustrated.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank JuliaYYC33
Evansburg, Canada
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights while shopping at the Outlet Mall and visiting Pike Market Place. The location was perfect and easy to get to. When I decided that we were only going to stay 2 nights instead of 3 the staff were ok with it and made the changes to our reservation right away. The breakfast was nice and hot and they even have a waffle station.

I only have 1 complaint it is just a little on. 1# The room was cold at night and the blankets on the bed were not enough ( I like weight on the bed when I sleep.) The next night I just adjusted the A/C and everything was fine.

The room was clean and we always had fresh towels.
Overall it was a great place to stay and I would stay there again.

canadian, Canada
Reviewed July 22, 2013

very clear & qulity hotel room and good service with breakfast & interseting in WIFI. Those was my frist choose at all. Loaction well was my staying reason during our trip, of course your reasonable price is allways fascinating people if compared with other's.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and let me say this hotel offered a buffet brakfast that was unbelievable! They called it continental but it has sausage, scrambled eggs, gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice muffins, toast, coffee etc! The food was good and it was included in the price of the rrom! The room was clean and it even had laundry services onsite which was a huge plus! The staff was friendly and it is centrally located. I know the area because I grew up in Everett and I was pleasantly suprise that it was such a little gem! I would certainly stay again! The room was clean and even had a mini fridge and microwave oven.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stay at the Holiday Inn express a much better hotel no free breakfast but trust me its not worth your time avoid this hotel. The staff is terrible and they walk in to your rooms with out knocking or anything and the service is terrible breakfast was ok but not worth the trouble stay across the street at the holiday inn or anywhere else skip this hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business