All reviews two sinks chinese restaurant sausage outdoor pool waffles lake stevens hot tub room was clean visit family easy access above average first floor free breakfast plenty of parking would stay here again great room convenient location
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Very loud rooms. Truck drivers and loud traffic, The staff was friendly and kind during my stay here. I could here everything the guy above me was doing. Sleep is important and I didn't get any!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Decent place. Excellent staff, the folks behind the front desk were very helpful and accommodating. All our questions were answered with courtesy and attentiveness.
Rooms were very clean, somewhat spartan. Hotel staff was very polite.
Bed was very comfy. Hotel was nice and quiet. No complaints whatsoever. Would stay again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank LoneCanexpat
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Stayed 3 days on a business trip working in Lake Stevens. The rooms were well appointed a and clean. The complimentary breakfast was enjoyable and in a fairly comfortable room. The room was quiet despite being next to the laundry room (which I never heard) and the staff was friendly enough.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend. We got a great group rate as our sons were in a ball tournament in Everett. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helped us several times with directionsThe kids had a blast in the pool. My biggest complaint was that the water temperature in the shower was never consistent. One minute it would be comfortable the next extremely hot or cold. NOT good for anyone particularly kids...borderline dangerous (because of how hot it could get) if you ask me. Would like to see this fixed before I book again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We stayed here for a week because the room was only $85 a night, free hot breakfast and great beds. Very clean rooms. Very close to Tulalip Casino. Awesome !