$135
HIExpress.com
$125
$91
$80
Best Western Cascadia Inn(Everett)
$112
$119
$101
$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$67
$149
All reviewsparking garagewater viewcomplimentary breakfastmonte cristonice hotelfitness roomtop floorwafflesbreakfast areadowntown areawithin walking distancepuget soundexcellent staywould stay here againfront desk staffnaval basecomfortable room
Reviewed April 18, 2015

Good place to stay. Clean with friendly staff. Desk clerk on check in on Monday evening was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and neat. The equipment in the exercise room was in good condition and had no problems. There was alot of construction in the area, especially on the area where we pulled into and out of the parking under the building. This made for careful driving around the building. The restaurants/pubs were close by to eat at and also had good staff and food.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2015

All around it sounds like you enjoyed the hotel! When the construction is done there will not only be apartments next door, but a year-round Farmer's Market and restaurant! We're all looking forward to it!

Reviewed April 17, 2015

PLUS : The hotel is brand new. Breakfast is excellent. Service is good. The downtown location of this hotel is excellent. Restaurants are close to the hotel. Access to SR529 and I-5 are convenient. The view is awesome from the top floors. Minus: No hot tub and very small pool.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for all your positive comments, we appreciate it.

The footprint of the hotel is very small, which made it impossible to have a hot tub and a pool. Just not quite enough room.

But I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed April 16, 2015

This is our first time stay at this hotel very cool staff. room are very clean and good smell.we are on business trip but love this city. breakfast is vey good for start day. will come back next year.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business

Love to hear business travelers enjoyed their stay with us! And I agree, this is a cool place!

Reviewed April 16, 2015

A relatively new hotel (July 2014) and in good repair. Secure underground garage and within walking distance of good, casual dining, pubs and the sports arena. the waterfront is close by and the area has good scenery. However, there are some crime areas not far away

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel.

Our hotel is in a more urban area of Everett, close to the sound, which gets us those beautiful views! Though the area is Blue Collar I would not say it's close to a crime area. Yes, the Everett dock's are within walking distance, but so is the Navy Base and the revitalized Everett Marina. Next door to us, ready to open in late June, are 200 luxury apartments, the bottom floor will house a year round Farmers Market and restaurant.

This area is on the move, and as the city and individual businesses upgrade and renovate I think you'll find it will be very charming!

Reviewed April 11, 2015

Chris and Desirae thank you very much for your warm welcome and professionalism. The Hampton Inn, Everett WA is the cleaniest hotel I have ever seen. The room we stayed in 611 was very clean and quiet. Whenever I stay at any hotel I perform a thorough cleaning of the room before I can relax. This is the only hotel I have ever stayed in that the remote control, light switches, thermostat, door knobs and everything that had been touched by others were not dirty. I noticed the bacterial wipes I used for cleaning, remained visibly clean after I disinfected objects. The dining area, hallways and every area visible to me, including the secure parking garage was immaculate. The housekeeping staff should be applauded for their attention to detail. This hotel is thoroughly cleaned and not just surface cleaned like some other hotels I have stayed in. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I appreciated and noticed the dining staff were mindful of cleanliness when they replenished food items. Thanks to all who made my stay an enjoyable one. Rest assured, if ever I am in the area again this will be my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: I found room 611 to be very comfortable. I appreciated having a microwave oven and refrigerator in the room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I have passed this on to Chris and Desirae!

Our currently cleanliness rating with Hilton is 95.6, our staff is very proud of that!

Hope to see you again!