“One of my favorites”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pasco, Washington
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I work in the downtown area and this is one of my favorite lunch spots. great food, good place for conversation

Seattle, Washington
“Expensive and Disappointing”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is the second time I have been to this restaurant; so, the atmosphere is okay, but the duct tape repairs on the carpet where you walk were definitely off-putting. Still, I can put up with divey surroundings if the food is good; the shrimp was not deveined and had that muddy flavor we all know, the food here was decidedly very average and uninspiring, and paying 100 dollars for 4 people seemed like it was about twice what it should have been.

• Visited November 2011
Everett
“Very Good Thai Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

The food and service are exceptional. This is a great Thai restaurant with many menu options.

N. Everett
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 20, 2009

I would highly recommend this place. Great food. All the usual's. Great service

WASHINGTON STATE
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Thai Gusto saved the day. I was so tired and hungry after arriving and checking-in. It was 8pm and I needed to find something for me and my vegetarian husband. Guso saved the day. I am a lot persnickety an this place fit the bill. I drove around and could not find anything that was appealing to the eyes from the outside and the internet search was not giving me good enough reviews for any of the restaurants. But I spotted Gusto just as I was about to give up and it was attractive enough outside and inside was clean, clean in the dining area. It worked in a pinch. The typical Pad Thai was heaven to a hungry and weak patron. Did not stay but took our food back to the hotel. Very grateful to Gusto for the quick service (15 mins) and good food in such a small town.

Been to Thai Gusto? Share your experiences!