“Great place with a great views”

Emory's on Silver Lake
Ranked #2 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Emory's is located on the shore of Silver Lake, a 106-acre natural spring fed lake. The restaurant's interior decor is very "lodgy" with high open beam ceilings and spectacular westerly views across the lake. In addition to our spacious 6,000 square foot building, we feature the largest outdoor lake front deck in Snohomish County.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've loved this place for a long time and they are consistent with their service. Most of the time the food is very good, the lake house prime rib sandwich is too die for. However not everything on the menu is yummy. Avoid the Risotto. Most of their specials are fabulous. Great atmosphere. Great wine. One of my favorite neighborhood restaurants.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Talk about atmosphere! This place really has it, no matter weather your sitting outside or in its one of the best. Sitting outside on a warm summer evening having watched the sun set you can then enjoy one of there special cocktails or order some of there tasty appetizers. Sitting inside you can enjoy one of the many local bands that play there on the weekends. Weekends must have reservations. Food is most excellent as I have tried most of the things on the menu. I guess the seafood salad would be a favorite. Price is within a budget. Another ummmm ummmm good place to eat!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Husband & I usually go for happy hour where they have a good selection of menu items & beer. Each time, we left feeling satisfied & it wasn't too tough on the wallet either. Food quality is good & service has always been good as well. Although, we sat once in the dining room & the service seemed relatively better in the bar area. The view of the lake is lovely & the restaurant has bingo night & trivia night, I believe on Tuesday & Thursday, if I'm not mistaken. If we had time, it seems like it'd be fun. I would consider us regulars.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We went on a Friday evening and the place was packed, reservations are a must. My wife had
scallops and shrimp with pasta, I had half a baked chicken, they both were cooked perfectly.
For appetizers we shared crab cakes. For dessert she had creme brulee' and I had biscuits and
strawberries, with raspberry sauce, again both were excellent. The service was attentive and
courteous.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The patio at Emory's (since they remodeled) is incredible. It is spacious, has comfortable tables and chairs, its covered to provide some rain coverage when needed, the views of Silver Lake are fantastic, and they have some retractable shades to help with sun if its too bright for your sensitive NW skin.

The food is usually always great and the drink options are plentiful.

Been to Emory's on Silver Lake? Share your experiences!