“Pleasant Birthday Dinner”

Emory's on Silver Lake
Reserve with OpenTable
Emory's on Silver Lake is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 422 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, International
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Emory's is located on the shore of Silver Lake, a 106-acre natural spring fed lake. The restaurant's interior decor is very "lodgy" with high open beam ceilings and spectacular westerly views across the lake. In addition to our spacious 6,000 square foot building, we feature the largest outdoor lake front deck in Snohomish County.
Everett, WA
“Pleasant Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was our first experience with Emory's even though we live about 5 minutes away. We made online reservations to celebrate my birthday and when we arrived we were seated right away. We had a table by the window with a great view of the lake. I was very pleased with the atmosphere. It was quiet and we were able to have nice dinner conversation. Service was excellent. I do have to agree with previous reviews that the food is somewhat overpriced for what you get. I had the french dip sandwich for $16.50 and it was just okay. It was a little too greasy and had garlic overload. My daughter ordered the Margerita Pizza and liked it. For $13 it was a personal size though. She is 11 and was able to eat the whole thing. Since it was my birthday, I was given a slice of ice cream cake on the house which I thought was really nice.

• Visited August 2012

Snohomish
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have been to Emory's several times before their fire and we really wanted to see and enjoy the new Emory's. We were really disappointed. I may have rated them higher had we not been to the incredible "Repp" restaurant in Snohomish recently. We made reservations on-line and when we arrived at the restaurant we found they did not receive the reservation. We were seated quickly despite the problem. The waiter was very attentive initially. My wife ordered a northwest salmon dish that was so spicy she couldn't eat it. I like really spicy food and I even thought it was way to hot. The waiter had the kitchen prepare her another dish and the manager came out and apologized. I wish I could say the food was excellent but it was really average and overpriced. When a large group sat in our section we were forgotten by our waiter. He was a nice guy but appeared overwhelmed. When we got home I noticed they charged us twice for my wife's dinner. It was kind of insult to injury so I'm not sure we will try Emory's again.

• Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Totally overrated and over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Ate there for the first time since their fire a couple of week ago. I could not believe the prices. So when my prime rib and baked potato dinner came and the prime rib was 25% fat, I thought this will probably be the last time. When I took a bite of my barely warm backed potato with cold butter and cold sour cream, its was assured. The last time for me. I can get a lot better food and equal or better prices all over town.

Based on the food alone, I would rate them as average. Based on the price of the average food, I have to rate them poor.

Arizona
“Lovely setting on the lake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was our first visit back after the fire. Since we only get to the Seattle area once a year and that is generally in the summer, we try to sit outside on the patio overlooking the lake. Definitely a nice view from patio. We made reservations at 5:30 on a Friday night and when we got to the parking look, it looked packed. The lot is very small, but they offer free Valet parking and also there is additional parking 1/2 block away. We lucked out and found a spot. We got a table on the patio, so didn't see much inside, but looks different than what I remember.

Food and Service was good. I had the fish and chips. which were good and they brough me malt vinager when requested.. The rest of our group had the prime rib and bake potato with fresh seasonal veggies. They enjoyed this as well The Crab, Archichoke and cheese dip was very good.

Found the pricing to be just like everything else in Seattle area, which is pricey, but we expect that.

Visited July 2012
Nanaimo
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place is phenomenal and the food is incredible! Reasonable, the staff is friendly and the scenery is beautiful. Being Celiac, they were very accommodating and choices on the kids menu were excellent (healthy!). For lunch, amongst our many delectable dishes was a roasted beet salad with goat cheese. AMAZING!!! Best thing I've eaten in a long time. If you appreciate good food, EAT HERE!

• Visited July 2012

Been to Emory's on Silver Lake? Share your experiences!