“The only thing preventing an Excellent rating is the noise level”

Emory's on Silver Lake
Ranked #4 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Emory's is located on the shore of Silver Lake, a 106-acre natural spring fed lake. The restaurant's interior decor is very "lodgy" with high open beam ceilings and spectacular westerly views across the lake. In addition to our spacious 6,000 square foot building, we feature the largest outdoor lake front deck in Snohomish County.
Seattle, Washington
“The only thing preventing an Excellent rating is the noise level”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

When they rebuilt the restaurant after a major fire, they didn't use the opportunity to do some acoustical upgrades. A pity, because the noise level is the only drawback for this place. Otherwise, the food is good, the view is beautiful and the staff is attentive. Even with that drawback, it is still a place we dine frequently. We like to support the local economy.

• Visited April 2012

Mukilteo, Washington
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is one of the nicest restaurants in the area. The food is wonderful and so are the waiters and waitresses.
I celebrated y birthday here and there was 20 of us.......family and friends.......I agree....it's not a place for children, but teens are fine with it.......

• Visited February 2012
Clinton, Washington
“Good View, Good Menu, Decent Prices.”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

For a while they were closed due to fire. They are right on the lake with a great view and nice dining room. They have a good menu and reasonable prices.

Snohomish, WA
“Great food, great sevice, great location!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

After a decade or so of driving by this place I was pleasantly surprised at how good this place is. Priced right for fresh and delicious cuisine with a variety of choices. I have not had a bad experience in three to four visits. A must try!

• Visited May 2011
Everett, Washington
“Nice place, food could be better”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We finally checked out Emory's after living near it for several years. My husband took my children me there for lunch on my birthday last August. It is not really a good place to take your children. The cons: They don't cater to children at all. My steak was overdone and quite small for the price. It seemed like a poor quality cut of meat. The prices are a bit ridiculous for what you get. The service was fair. The waitress was nice enough, but she seemed very overworked and stressed. We ate outside on the deck, and there was an awful odor, like possibly rotten fruit or stale wine. Thankfully there was a nice breeze that carried that away. The pros: the bread and dipping oil they bring out is pretty good. The deck is a really nice option to eat outside, as it is on the lake and so it's a pretty location. It is easy to find. The inside is very nice from what we could see as we passed through to get to the deck. Overall, I would rate it as just average. It is pretty unlikely we will go back there because the food is not worth what it cost in my opinion.

Been to Emory's on Silver Lake? Share your experiences!