“Awesome Pad Thai and Coconut Lime Rice”
Review of Nakron Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nakron Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 26, 2008

This tiny hole-in-the-wall has a wonderful selection and fabulous prices for the quantity they give. The best dish on the menu and the most unique is the Coconut Lime Rice. Ask for it if you don't see it! It's so delicious and unique.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Camano Island, Washington
Reviewed January 4, 2008

I love the food, but I never have been to the restaurant in person. This is one of the few places that delivers when I am at work. Good prices and huge portions. Small family owned business. Beware of the spice! They are very heavy handed with the curries - a one star dish here is similar to five stars elsewhere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 22, 2007

This place has really good food but the place could use a little work. We usually get takeout and bring it home

Reviewed November 8, 2006

Food is great! I work near this Thai place and have suggested that co-worker order with me and everyone is always pleased!
Very sweet family -run place.

2  Thank mrftravels
Reviewed March 20, 2006

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in Puget Sound. I drive ~30 miles from Seattle to Everett. It is a family run establishment in Everett by the old Burlington Northern train station. The dinners run from $7 to $12. Lunch is available from 11am to 3pm for $6 to $7 including soup and rice. Other Thai restaurants may be prettier, but I really feel comfortable and welcomed.

5  Thank 654gus99