“nice hotel nestled away from the hustle-and-bustle!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Aberdeen
“nice hotel nestled away from the hustle-and-bustle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed wonderful accomodations here north of Seattle. Convenient to all we needed to see and do, yet nestled away from it all. Funky location but fun to find! Clean, well-appointed and very nice staff. Highly recommended and good for me with high allergies to dog dander to find another pet-free hotel.

Room Tip: Keep phoning ahead to see if you can get a better price...even ask at the front desk when checking-i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Aberdeen,
Thank you for your review of your most recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Everett, WA. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We agree with you that it is nestled away from it all. It is an easy off and on to I-5 Freeway, so getting to Seattle or downtown Everett make it convenient. We hope that you come back to see us soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Eureka, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

After being on the road for weeks, it was nice to check into this hotel... hot cookies waiting for me at the counter, a priority club snack bag and the manager's reception... so cool! Beer, wine, soda, water and a taco bar! I was starving and thirsty, with hours of emails to answer, so taking a short break for some food was great.

The room was clean and well stocked, the parking was convenient and the location was easy to find. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear HydroChickie,
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Everett, WA. We are so glad that you will be coming back to see us when you are in the area again. Our guests really love the manager's reception and we are always trying to come up with different types of appetizers that will tide you over until you go to one of our great restaurants in the area. Hope to see you again real soon.
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed 1 night at the HIE Everett on a recent shopping trip. The front desk staff were very pleasant and accommodating, even offered us several room options upon check in based on our preferences. It was our experience that all the staff were always willing to help, the front desk agent ran out to our car in the parking lot to bring us a map to the local shopping centre and one even called our room to let us know we oculd get into the pool early that am as the maintenance checks had already been completed (they knew our daughter was anxious to go swimming). The rooms were generously sized & comfortable and we appreciated the quality bath items. Will certainly stay at this hotel again when we are in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Lisa R,
i wanted to take a moment and let you know that your recent review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Everett, WA is truly appreciated. We always want to go the "extra mile" for our valued guests and it seems we were able to hit that mark with your stay. We are pleased that while staying at our hotel, the staff took care of your every need. I must brag a little on the staff, in that they take so much pride in delivering great customer service. This is a passion they have and I am proud of the fact that they let people like yourself see it in all they do. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area!
vancouver, bc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed at the Lynnwood location only 2 weeks before. But for a change of pace, decided to try the Everett location as it would mean a 15 minute shorter drive from BC. I had asked for a room further away from the highway and elevators as I am a light sleeper. When I checked in, they pointed out that they had read my request and accordingly gave me a room that met my needs. I was very pleasantly surprised by the lobby of the hotel as it is much more welcoming than the Lynwood location. I was also pleased with the welcoming cookies (apparently, small things make me happy) placed in a basket rather than the usual acrylic case that the other locations often use. I rarely take more than 1 cooky, but always feel I am being scrutinized when I take one out of the aforementioned case. The room was clean & bed was comfortable. I liked the new Bath & Bodyworks shampoo & conditioner over the other brand the other brand they used offer (see... small things again!). Silly me, forgot to pack my toiletry bag, but the staff were kind enough to give me a toothbrush (kind of stiff and hard...could be better, but beggars can't be choosers), toothpaste (Colgate) and deodorant (more small stuff!). The breakfast offered the regular selection of sausage, pre-formed omelets, biscuits and sausage gravy. Not fancy, but enough to keep your stomach from grumbling. I liked that they offered soy milk in addition to the milk and yogurt selection. They even offered bagged meals for those who had run and eat on the road. Nice!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lilo33
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear lilo33,
Thank so very much for your recent review when you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express& Suites Everett, WA. We are pleased that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We are proud to really mean you are "family" when you stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon when traveling in the Everett, WA area!
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn Express once we were able to find it. My GPS sent us to a hotel across the highway and we had to call the front desk to get directions. I believe they have recently relocated and the GPS hadn't picked up the new location. There was no sign for the hotel and we even had a little difficulty finding it with their directions. Once we located the hotel we were very happy with the service at the front desk & the rooms were very clean and a nice size. Had a microwave, small refrigerator and nice size flat screen tv. We liked everything about the hotel except that the parking lot could have been larger. It looked as if part of the lot was shared with another hotel. I travel a lot pulling a car trailer and it would have been very difficult to park if I would have had the trailer with me. We thought the hotel was in a great location for what we wanted. Very easy access to the freeway and only a short distance to The Factory Outlets in Marysville. The weekend rate was very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. We will stay there again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 32street
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear 32street,
Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Everett, WA. We are pleased that you needs were met while staying here. We do understand that GPS directions can sometimes be confusing, and to that end, we are working with the Business Association to get five new directional signs to assist you in getting to our hotel when you arrive. In regards to parking, when you come visit us again (and we hope you do) know that on the west end of the building we have parking that would facilitate your larger vehicles. It is to the far west side of our building and looks like it could belong to another business, but is there for your use. I will assist the front desk in training them to let guests like yourself know about that parking when pulling trailers, or having busses or large trucks. Again we sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon when you are traveling in our area of Everett, WA.
Broadview Heights, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great hotel...we had a great stay. just in for the weekend. Cookies and apples in the lobby to greet us. coffee, hot chocolate, tea in the breakfast room. Room 324 was awesome. Very clean. bed very comfortable. fell right asleep. flat screen tv with movies available...they gave us a list. bathroom updated and clean...granite countertops. Breakfast was great....eggs, biscuits & gravy, bacon or sausage. believe it or not, they had a pancake machine. muffins, donuts, fruit, english muffins, toast. Attendant was constantly refilling breakfast items. USA today and other newspapers were available for reading.

Staff was very friendly and courteous. Would definitely stay here again.. booked online at hotels.com and paid $88 per night for two queen beds. with taxes & fees, ended up being $100 per night. Not bad, considering breakfast was included.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Go_Bucks25,
We are so pleased that you found out hotel to meet and exceed all your expectations while staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Everett, WA. We pride ourselves on being a "Hotel Guests Love" and your review shows we take it seriously. We are also excited to let you know that just recently we have come up with a plan to totally renovate our property. In the fall of 2013 we will be changing so many things, I cannot list them all here. So please come back and see us and let us know what you think of the exciting changes ahead.
Kamloops, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went south for a weekend shopping/golf trip and chose this hotel primarily for their two room suite and close proximity to the malls and golf course. Gave pregnant stepdaughter and her husband the king bed room while my husband and I slept on the hide-a-bed in the main living area. While the sofa bed was not the most comfortable (Is there really such thing as a very comfortable sofa bed?), it was bearable for two nights and we've slept on much worse.

The entire staff should be commended for their service. Friendly, respectful and very accommodating to all our questions and requests for extra blankets and pillows, use of a corkscrew and dvds, calling a taxi etc. It's so refreshing to be greeted with a smile after a long and tiring drive. Both check-in and check-out processes were quick and painless. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room on the top (3rd) floor and away from the highway if you like to sleep with your windo...
Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear cdnsunseekingfamily,
Thank you very much for giving us feedback on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Everett, WA. We are pleased that you found our hotel and especially our staff to be accommodating to your every need while a guest at our hotel. I share this feedback with them so they know that what they are doing does not go unnoticed by our guests and it makes them continue to have pride in what they do and go the "extra mile" for you our valued guest. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Everett, WA area.