“An Amazing Experience with Staff and Perfectly Pleasant Stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Everett
LosAngeles
“An Amazing Experience with Staff and Perfectly Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We were in Everett last weekend to participate in the Battle on the Bank. I'd like to illustrate the reasons that this hotel should get a gold star and high praise. From the check in to check out, the staff was uniformly courteous, helpful, pleasant. The room was immaculate, comfortable, and more than adequate in size. Checkout was smooth, perfect and breakfast was as good or better as any similar breakfast buffets. BUT the most revealing aspect of our trip came after I checked out, when I realized that I lost my wallet/purse. Within an hour of my very frantic call to the hotel (from the Seattle-Vachon ferry!) and the concerned response from the hotel, I got a call back from your staff who had found my wallet. At the end of a long day, we headed back to Everett to pick it up. It had been kept in perfect shape (cash, cards, etc. in tact) and the front desk was obviously concerned. It is so obvious that this hotel has great management and teams, that it's worth noting. If you're headed to Everett -- STAY HERE!

Room Tip: I would say that it would be best not to face the highway, but our room was totally quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. It is our mission to take care of the guest from the moment they make the reservation to the moment they leave the hotel. In your case as you can see taking care of the guests even after they leave is important to our staff. I will pass on your praise to the employees and hope to see you next time you are in our area.
Warren E. Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Ucluelet, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a quick trip into the US last weekend and were very late getting to our destination and happened across a holiday inn express. We have stayed in these before in Canada and they are very nice so we weren't hesitant to stop. This hotel was very clean soft sheets and fluffy pillows . The bathroom had a variety of nice hair products and soft towels, everything had a nice scent to it. The dollar value was very good and we will definitely stay there again. Loved it!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your response to staying at our hotel. I am the new GM here at the hotel and was blessed to start at a very nice hotel with a great staff. Your comments only confirm that the hotel is doing the right things to take care of you and our other valued guests. We hope to see you the next time you are in Everett, WA and will always do our best to meet your every needs.
Monroe, Washington
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I work close by here and I have stayed here many times and it is constantly a great stay!! The front desk staff are always happy & willing to go above & beyond to make sure your stay is a good one. the beds are comfortable and the rooms clean. Breakfast is good and the entire staff seems happy to help see that you have everything you need.
This location is less than 5 miles to either shopping at Everett mall or Alderwood mall. Also close by is the Boeing Everett plant with tours available to see production of the 747, 777, 767 and 787 dreamliner. Lots of great restaurants in the area also. Highly recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, if you want quiet ask for rooms away from I-5
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank patty f
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed September 24, 2011

The hotel was roomier than most which was nice since we had 4 staying, 2 adults and our children. The rooms were also very quiet, a nice change from most. Did not hear slamming doors, even though we were right by the stairway and elevator.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Traci S
Rainier, Washington
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Although I appreciate the intent behind the free upgrade I received, after seeing the suite I would have preferred a standard king room. The suite looked as if it had once been a standard room. It was very small for a suite and very crowded with the addition of a second television and a couch. The room resembled a seedy motel and the couch went well with that theme. I've stayed here before and was happy with the standard room. One last note- ask for a room that doesn't face the freeway.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Heidelberg, Germany
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I arrived here at 8 a.m. because we were unhappy with another hotel we checked in the night before. After talking to the very capable receptionist I made an immediate booking and was told the room would be ready for me and the family at 11.00 am (wow!). I went back to get my family and had a quick and smooth login. (we were even invited to free breakfast!, and this 5 hours before official check-in time, how great is this!) The room was a 2 room suite with a small bed room and a big living room. Travelling with children, this is really helpful, as most adults do not share the sleeping habits of a 3 and 7 year old. The room was very clean, 2 Flatscreen TVs, good airconditioning, windows can be opened. Hotel has a nice indoor pool + hot tub. Bottomline: agreat hotel and excellen value.
2 things I need to comment on: The hotel is near to the freeway, but I did not hear any noise, windows provided above average isolation. On the other hand, the freeway is very easy accesible (I5), good if You are heading out for buisness or vcation. We made it on sunday to downtown Seattle in 15 minutes!
In addition: As the hotel is not directly on a main road, and the signs directing are not to big enter at the Shell gas station. Hotel is about 200meters from here.

At the and I want to mention th great help I received from hotel management when adressing a personal issue. They could have very well turned me down with a "not our problem" and I would have accepted it. But they were very hepful and caring. It was a good feeling that they were caring well beyond of what is expected. It is very easy for me to give the hotel 5 out of 5 points.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank PaddySch
Modesto, California
Reviewed July 30, 2011

The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the decor was updated. What more could you ask for?
The breakfast was not exciting....but it was free!
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family