“A Good Stop”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The room was clean, had a modern décor, microwave and frig, beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is on a very busy street with a tremendous volume of traffic at rush hour. Lot entry can only be made from one direction and you may find yourself doing a U-turn to get back to the lot entrance. Breakfast had a wide verity of items but the display and setting was disorganized and cramped leading to what I CONSIDER "COMBAT DINING", jostling in line waiting for an opportunity to get to food and find a table (of which there were few for the breakfast crowd). No real complaints with the facility or room.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louis N
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear Guest……thank you so much for your review. We are all happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We all look forward to you staying with us again when your travels bring you to our area, and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Even though the hotel is somewhat older the rooms were clean and comfortable. Close to freeway which made it a little noisy. Breakfast was acceptable and staff friendly. Would recommend to the budget traveller.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest……thank you for this review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments, and I was so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and breakfast! I’m pleased to let you know that we will be completing some upgrades to our original rooms in the next few months in order to keep them up to date with the current lodging trends.We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future that you may see our improvements.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The place was great, everything was just amazing but the costumer this young kid offered me when I checked in was great. I've stayed in so many hotels and this has been one of the best. The stuff , breakfast , and the price are good. I will sure be coming back

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest:
I would like to thank you for writing such a great review about your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Everett..
I’m glad the staff was helpful, and will be sure to pass this on to them.

Hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed here on a Tuesday night- 3 children and two adults. Given the fact that it's really close to Paine Field and Boeing, the rate was a little pricier than we thought the room was worth, but the proximity was a necessity for us. Positives: friendly staff. Pretty good breakfast buffet. Comfortable beds. Large televisions, in the suite we were in, a television in each room (2). Towels were nice; some hotels have scratchy towels from being laundered too much with harsh chemicals. Kids' television pay-per-view purchased was a good deal for the amount they watched. We had a suite, meaning a 'bedroom' and a 'living area', which left plenty of room for our 5 person family, and everyone had their own bit of space- something that's hard to come by in a single room. The fridge was pretty big for its size. This may be kind of strange, but the ice machine was in the center of the floor instead of the end. (We were at the end and it was so nice not to have to walk half a mile just for ice.)
Negatives: Getting into the lot from the interstate is a pain due to having to U-turn in busy traffic. Due to the hallway having no ventilation and thin carpet, it smelled like Lysol pretty strongly. When we turned on the air conditioner, a musty smell filled the room briefly (it dissipated pretty soon afterwards,) being on the corner next to the extremely busy street, there was a lot of traffic noise until late at night and there were no screens on the windows (which were pretty thin and didn't keep out noise.) We weren't impressed with the channel choices, specifically for our kids, and we wished there would have been a movie for children in the vast catalog in the television.
If we had to stay somewhere again, knowing this, we'd probably keep this hotel as one of our choices. It was okay. Not the best, but good for a family on a budget and needing to be close to Everett.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that isn't facing the road. The traffic includes frustrated cyclists and big rigs...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan F
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is pleasing to know that our breakfast and facility worked suitably for your needs. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered with the room accommodation, I have shared your comments with the maintenance and housekeeping department in regards the A/C unit. I also would like to share with you that we are in the process of renovation, and the carpets are one of the things being replaced . We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great waffles. I know this seems trivial to some, but it's a feature that seems so simple to fix. The waffles here were delicious. What kind of batter did this hotel use that SO MANY other hotels don't? Good coffee too, but I suppose that's a given so close to Seattle. Our room was clean, the beds were extra firm. Many other features were not so attractive. First, to get to the place from I-5, you have to go past it to the east and make a U-turn at the first stoplight. When we arrived, the ONE luggage cart had disappeared, and even after a 10-minute wait it had not been returned. Parking is at a premium. We arrived back at our room after dinner around 10:15pm to find only THREE spots in the entire lot. Not sure where later-arrivers parked. The staff was very friendly and polite, but they didn't seem to know much that would be helpful to tourists. For example, the morning we left I asked what time the "southbound express lanes" on I-5 thru Seattle shut down for their daily conversion to northbound. The clerk looked at me like I'd ask her for the square root of 1,713. I'm not sure she even knew what I was talking about.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving us a feedback about your stay. I am glad to know that you liked our breakfast and clean hotel. However, please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations. Your comments about the the lack of tourist information you received have been shared with the front desk staff so we can provide better information for our guests. While I understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, I would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Even though the hotel was an older hotel, it was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were all very friendly and tried their best to make our stay enjoyable. The breakfast in the mornings was very good. When we were departing, we asked the clerk if he knew where we needed to return our rental car. He went on-line to find the directions and even printed the directions out for us with a map. We did not ask him to do that but were very grateful for his kindness.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your time to leave us a comment from your recent stay here at Quality Inn and Suites. We always want to value our guests and provide excellent service through our helpful and friendly staffs. They keep the room neat and clean and ensure our guest will have a wonderful stay. It is our pleasure to serve you and your family.

Thank you again for your honest feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights while having work done at my house. It was the least expensive hotel in our area.
When I booked on the phone, I requested a pet room, but when I got there, the paperwork wanted me to acknowledge no pets. When I said I had reserved a pet friendly room, they didn't hesitate to change my room, and I even got an upgrade to the King Suite.
The suite had a separate room with the bed, dresser and TV, but it did not have a door. The living area had a small couch, TV, a desk, a little refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. The hotel is not new, but it was clean, and it suited our needs just fine.
The staff was friendly on multiple occasions when I ran into them, and I would stay here again.
The per fee was $20 per day per pet (cheaper than other hotels I called). They do have some grassy areas around the hotel for dogs.

1  Thank Melissa N
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Quality Inn and Suites as your hotel accommodations.