“More and more impressed”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is my 3rd time staying at this Quality inn, and each time we come I am more and more impressed. The staff is nice and very helpful. Have and will continue to spread the word about this Quality inn

• Stayed: March 2014
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. It is our pleasure to give you our quality service and we more than happy to hear that our guest leaves happy and satisfied. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to accommodate your lodging needs in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I knew I was not going to have luxury based on the rate we paid per night, but really was hoping for a little more cleanliness. Stayed a weekend night here while visiting family. Staff was super friendly and the reception area was nice and clean, unfortunately my bedding wasn't. After our first night, the next morning I noticed my dbl bed duvet cover had a hard substance on it. I called the front desk and housekeeping was there immediately. They offered to change the bedding on both dbl beds which was greatly appreciated. I then asked if the duvet covers were washed/changed after every guest checked-out and was advised that they were not. Please note that these were simple machine washable duvet covers, not heavy bedspreads.

Bathroom is nice sized and has a lot of counter space, which I love. Carpets looked like they could use a nice steam cleaning. Breakfast area was very clean and the options were plentiful. Loved that we really couldn't hear any of our neighbors or outside noise. It was super cold that weekend so we had the heater on through out the night and it was pretty loud.

Breakfast was included and there were lots of options: make it yourself waffles, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, whole fruit, cereal, juices and coffee. The sitting area had many tables and was very clean.

Unfortunately, due to the bedding policy, I probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. I appreciate your feedback and have discussed every issue in your letter with our head housekeeper. She will be addressing these matters with her staff and is committed to ensuring that these problems will not occur again.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. It provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve the services we offer our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have stayed here twice in the last month out of convenience - it is close to my employer (instead of the 130 mile round-trip daily commute I endure).

Let's get the less-than-stellar stuff out of the way - the place is a bit dated, at least some fresh paint would be nice to cover some of the flaws in the walls; I stayed in a suite that the WiFi would not work in (worked great as soon as I stepped out of the room). The front desk did offer to move me to a different room, but this was not important enough for me to do that. HOWEVER, when one offers free WiFi in every room, I do expect that to be the case. If you can't deliver, do not offer it - or at least make up for it in some way. The hotel breakfast is forgettable. Waffles are OK, fruit, juices, breads, as well, but the egg patties and sausage patties are terrible (my opinion) - have had these at some other hotels and I wonder if hotel managers actually taste what they offer to guests.

OK, lets get to why I came back a second time - and likely again in the future. The rooms are priced well, and are clean, comfortable, and spacious, with a microwave and mini-fridge. The lobby is modern enough, with a nice seating area, a 2-workstation business center and conference room. The staff is pleasant and accommodating. Good restaurant across the street (Shawn O'Donnell's - an Irish pub and eatery) and close to other amenities (banks, eateries, groceries, etc.) across the I-5 freeway. The freeway is close, you may or may not notice the noise depending on your sensitivity to those things - I really did not notice it much.

It is about 10 minutes from the Boeing Everett plant to either go to work or visit the factory tour. Good stop if you are heading to east to the mountains or west to Whidbey Island (about 15 minutes to the ferry dock).

Bottom line, it could use a make-over, but it is generally a good place to stay with good value.

Room Tip: Suite 201 has no WiFi coverage - if that is important to you - likely the result of the elevator sha...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RoadTrippersWA
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your time on making this comment; we truly value your feedback.
Definitely, we want our guest to be satisfied and comfortable in their stay. I would like to share with you that we are in the process of renovations. We have done New Lobby, New Bathroom, LED TVs, Lightings, Hall way wall paper, and New Mattresses so far; this year we are planning the exterior of building, new carpets and more. I will continue to put more effort making our hotel better place, so our guests are happy with their stay.
About the breakfast menu, Breakfast is very important for business travels and family travel guest. Our hotel is offering the breakfast menu more than the Franchise requires, but there are limitation what we can offer; however, l will bring this topic in the next meeting to provide better options for our guest.
Same as breakfast, WIFI is very important for the business guest as well. We do not hear the internet problem often, but sometimes corner rooms have weak signal with high usages; I will have Technician come to inspect internet signal in all our room to assure every room has good internet connection.
Hopefully we can see you again and make your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We usually choose only budget hotels when traveling but for a quick weekend getaway stayed here. It was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. When I added in the breakfast buffet and what it saved out family of four on going out for breakfast it made it a good deal. We are more used to the bagel/toast/cereal breakfast option but the kids loved that they could make their own waffles. There were hard boiled eggs, fried eggs, sausage, plus all the regular breakfast options. No - it's not fancy and some may not like the preparation of the eggs but we were happy having something hot. (Hey - it's not a full service restaurant so I don't think you can expect more.)
The room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. They also gave you enough pillows - 2 each - which I like. The bath was a good size and the water was hot for all of us to use. The reception people were very friendly and the buffet staff helped out my children when my hands were full which I really appreciated.
If you are coming from the highway you do have to do a U-turn to access the hotel. I had read about that in other reviews as a negative. However when we did it, it was very simple as it is a legal, controlled U-turn with it's own lane. We had a very nice stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have to stay in Everett for a couple of days, and my periderm is very low. I found a great deal on line at Quality Suites website. Screw Priceline or Expedia, go directly to the source! My room is immaculate, warm, quiet and very comfy bed. I'm so content after a 13 hour day. I have to spend some timeline Portland next week, definitely looking for Quality Suites and hoping it's in the same vein. Very happy. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your time for taking our brief survey and for leaving us a great comment regarding your previous stay. We aim to keep our guests happy and satisfied and we are more than happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found it very accommodating and convenient. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

A very comfortable hotel in stay near Seattle. Staff members have always been very pleasant and helpful. Complimentary breakfast (6AM-9AM), while not typically what I eat for breakfast, is OK, nothing fancy. No need to drive somewhere to eat, across the street is an Irish Pub. Microwave, frig., coffee pot, new flat screen TV's w/movies, high speed internet and very comfortable bed w/quality, clean bedding. Rooms are clean and quiet if you stay in a suite with no windows in the bedroom area.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and request a suite with no window in the "bedroom" area, otherwise you...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mariana G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are more than happy to know that you have a wonderful stay with one of our spacious suite.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We booked this room at the Choice Hotel website. Checkout was fine, the room and bath were clean. The bed was comfortable, slightly firm, as we like it. Wireless internet was fine, able to get on line and it worked okay. As in many of the budget hotels the shower head is set fairly low so if you are average height or taller you have to duck to wash your hair.
Our sole problem with this hotel is there is only a partial bracket for the black out curtains. The blackout curtains will not fully close, so if you are at all sensitive to light when the sun comes up you will be awakened. My wife is sensitive to light so this was a deal breaker for us. Adding to this, in our room, #211, there is a bright parking lot light outside the window. I cannot imagine a hotel installing a partial bracket on their blackout curtains.
The included breakfast was typical. At 8:30 on a Sunday morning all the tables were taken so we had breakfast in our room. English muffins were not offered. Our rating of one start for Sleep Quality is because of the blackout curtain issue.

Room Tip: Avoid room 211, there is a bright parking lot light just outside and the blackout curtains will not...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John C

Dear Valued Guest,

For future reference, all of our hotel rooms has black out curtains behind the thin curtains that you can completely close to avoid the bright lights during the day or night. I apologize that we failed to help you in this situation.