“Great Place for Family Night”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #282 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Great Place for Family Night”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were a party of six out for dinner to celebrate a birthday. My husband and I had previously been to an Outback restaurant; the other four in our group had never been before. We ordered a blooming onion appetizer for the table, and it was devoured in minutes! SO good! Food and beverage service was prompt and friendly. All our food selections were wonderful - everyone was quite pleased (and stuffed!) Prices were quite reasonable, and portions generous (without being excessive). Minor, minor complaints: Restaurant was short-staffed (for a Saturday night), so we had to wait to be seated despite there being a number of empty tables; the seats in our booth were wiped clean, but still wet when we were seated, so we were temporarily a little uncomfortable; and the table wasn't fully set so we had food but had to wait for utensils. Otherwise, our experience was most enjoyable and everyone agreed they wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Visited June 2014

Marysville WA
“Are They Going Out of Business?”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

It's been my experience that when a restaurant starts running out of food at dinner hour, they are in trouble. We ordered PRIME RIB -- "sorry, only medium well and well done pieces left." We ordered SWEET POTATO FRIES -- "sorry, we don't serve those any more". We ordered MASHED POTATOES -- "sorry, the kitchen has run out of mashed potatoes!" This was on a Sunday night at 7:00pm. Hardly a time to be running out of food. Not a holiday, not late in the evening.... the place was practically empty when we arrived. Numerous tables were left unclean. The only thing that came to mind was that perhaps this is the END for THE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE. We could find no other explanation on why they were so short of food. I mean MASHED POTATOES??? Steak and Potatoes are the main staples served here! The waitress was very nonchalant about the whole thing.... her suggestion of the Rib Eye Steak instead of Prime Rib was just okay. Mine was way OVERDONE (dry) and my husband's was way too rare (cold). So much for medium rare... Another restaurant we will cross off our list...... Too bad, they used to be consistantly very good.

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Dependable steakhouse”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were seated right away on a Saturday night. Server was friendly and attentive. Food was well prepared and not overcooked to toughness even though I ordered my steak medium well. Love their salads and bread and was pleased that they offer onion petals now (bloomin onion is way too big for one). Their prices keep rising though, it was around $65 for three people having simple sirloin steaks. They used to offer two pork chops that were so good. They replaced those with one chop at the same price.

Visited April 2014
Lake Stevens, Washington, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Improved greatly since last visit! Great food!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My last trip here was a few years ago and I felt the prices were high and the food mediocre.

I had read they re-vamped their menu and it was much better so I tried a ribeye and it was fantastic.

Visited September 2013

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!