“Dependable steakhouse”

Ranked #286 of 430 Restaurants in Everett
Vancouver, Washington
“Dependable steakhouse”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were seated right away on a Saturday night. Server was friendly and attentive. Food was well prepared and not overcooked to toughness even though I ordered my steak medium well. Love their salads and bread and was pleased that they offer onion petals now (bloomin onion is way too big for one). Their prices keep rising though, it was around $65 for three people having simple sirloin steaks. They used to offer two pork chops that were so good. They replaced those with one chop at the same price.

Visited April 2014

Lake Stevens, Washington, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Improved greatly since last visit! Great food!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My last trip here was a few years ago and I felt the prices were high and the food mediocre.

I had read they re-vamped their menu and it was much better so I tried a ribeye and it was fantastic.

Visited September 2013