“Nice Location at Marina”

Lombardi's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardi's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 421 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Lombardi's Restaurants, as in Italy, the dining experience is held to a high regard. Meals are a time to enjoy the food that brings family and friends together. Great pride is taken in the preparation of our dishes, and we are committed to sourcing locally whenever possible, using only the finest ingredients in our kitchens. Located at the scenic Everett Marina, Lombardi's features authentic dishes that are rooted in the culinary traditions of Italy, paying homage to the seven honored ingredients of Italian food - olive oil, garlic, pasta, tomatoes, olives, basil and love. Dive in to the Tuscan Prawn starter, Pizza Margherita or Veal Saltimboca - but don't forget our wide variety of delicious pasta entrees. Vegetarian & gluten free options available. Both Italian and Washington wines are a focus of the wine list. Enjoy daily happy hour and patio dining, with stunning sunset & marina views. Owned by a mother and daughter duo, and driven by an experienced culinary team, Lombardi's is a local favorite that delivers seasonally inspired dishes. Open kitchens, warm colors, and old school Tuscan charm offer a relaxing yet vibrant place to dine. Lombardi's is connected to the Italian culture, which we embrace in our authentic tastes and menus. With our small plates that are perfect for sharing, entrees inspired by travels through Italy, and desserts created in the Italian tradition, we invite you to experience home style Italian cuisine that will bring you back to our table time and time again. Lombardi's Italian Restaurants. Always fresh, vibrant, & delicious.
Rockport, Washington
“Nice Location at Marina”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The location for this restaurant is excellent! The food is mediocre, but the lunch menu is not very creative. The carpeting in the restaurant is absolutely filthy!!!

• Visited May 2013

everett
“Revisited Lombardi's”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went back to Lombardi's last week with my husband to give it one more go. At that time I didn't realize that the proprietor of Lombardi's had responded to my previous rant of March 22nd - and I greatly appreciate that she went out of her way to make amends. Thank you!

My most recent visit was a vast improvement and fondly reminded me of the 'old' Lombardi's - great food, great service, great locale. I ordered the caesar salad which I've had before and really liked, and my husband had the ravioli. He said it wasn't outstanding but pretty good. On the other hand he's a foodie so I'm giving Lombardi's a pass on that!

Keep up the good work and I'll keep going back...

• Visited April 2013
Everett, Washington
“Not Coming Back Anytime Soon”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Used to be my favorite place to take my elderly mom. Today we were ignored while others got bread and garlic. After 40 minutes, asked about our order, and only then was told there was a problem with our order. Others coming later received their food. Finally the food came. Moms ravioli with wild boar looked like ground hamburger. No cheese or pepper offered.....again others got that treatment and the waitress ignored us. Upon leaving....NO ONE IN THE KITCHEN! Did not feel valued.

• Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“I love this place!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Surprised by the recent negative reviews. This is my favorite Italian restaurant. The food is always outstanding and the service has just the right amount of attention without feeling intrusive. Give the early menu a try.

• Visited November 2012
Stanwood, Washington, United States
“Details, details... That's what gets you more”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We went last night with a large party. I must say that Lombardi's handled our group well. Our service was fine and not rushed as happens at so many places on a Saturday night. We could have had the table all night if we wanted, very European. The problem was basically the salads. Several of us ordered Caesar salads to start our meals, and as far as we could tell, they forgot the dressing. It was a honeymoon salad (lettuce alone...) not a Caesar. In every case our main meals were excellent and up to Lombardi's usual standard. I would love to give four stars, and I will go back there to try again, but I was disappointed that a restaurant of this caliber could not produce a decent Caesar. First impressions make a big difference, and that first impression was hard to recover from.

Visited April 2013