“Mediocre Food, Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho On Broadway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho On Broadway
Ranked #181 of 421 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Everett, Washington
“Mediocre Food, Poor Service”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I'm pretty easy going so I've tried this place 3 times. Each time wasn't very good. The owner seemed to be working each time. He didn't greet me, hardly looked at me, barely interacted with me while taking my order, never checked up on me, and didn't say good-bye although he was sitting at the counter the entire time. The food was consistently among the lowest quality I've tried. It seemed to suffer from the same lack of attention as the customers. The broth was acceptable, but the noodles, beef, and onions seemed sprinkled in as an after-thought. The last time I was there, the owner was going on and on with a customer friend about politics. I'm actually all for talking about politics, but not loudly and obnoxiously in front of all your customers for 30 minutes. It's just bad business and it did a great job summarizing my entire experience with Pho on Broadway.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Pho On Broadway? Share your experiences!