“Great donuts”
Review of Henry's Donuts

Henry's Donuts
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Everett
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Lots of variety. Soft donuts that melt in your mouth with sugary goodness. The apple fritters are a must try.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Just went to Henry's at about 8:30 pm for a donut. I know of Henry's on the Mukilteo Speedway which is why I chose to enter this establishment on Broadway.

The Henry's donut on Mukilteo speedway is fantastic and a fat boys dream.

This place is disgusting. I wanted to throw them out the window but I was afraid of denting a car or damaging the road.

I tried giving them to a homeless person and even they didn't want these rock hard disgusting excuses for donuts.

The lady was very friendly but of course only to sell us as many donuts as she could get off her counter. Her name was Yummy and her donuts were crummy.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I don't go out for donuts very often these days but I have in the past. This place has been a reliable donut stop for years and home of one of the absolutely best fritters. They are big, crunchy on the outside, delicious and moist on the interior. I judge a donut shop by the apple fritter and based on that alone, this place takes the cake (so to speak).

The store is nothing special to look at; you wouldn't take a date there (although a wife would enjoy it). It's small with only a couple tables but like most stores of this type, the take out business is brisk.

This isn’t a new faddish place specializing in bacon or gluten free but if you are looking for a reliable source of a nice variety of donuts and a cup coffee in styrofoam, I heartily recommend this old Everett standby.