“My favorite teriyaki”

Cuisines: Asian
Portland, OR
“My favorite teriyaki”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My family and I eat here at least a couple times a week. I always get the chicken teriyaki, and we usually get some gyoza or egg rolls as well. The food is great, the service is very friendly and very quick, and they give everyone a free gyoza :)

• Visited March 2014

Seattle, Washington
“My favorite teriyaki restaurant in the Seattle area!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you're ever up in the Mukilteo or Boeing-Everett area, check out Tokyo Teriyaki and Wok on Hardeson. I've been to over a dozen or more teriyaki restaurants in the area, and this is the only one that I keep going back to time and time again. The spicy chicken is excellent! The teriyaki and spicy red sauces are delicious. The owners are always working and are super friendly! Also, they deliver to local businesses! Awesome!

Note: there is not a large seating area, so the place is best for take-out.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle
“The best teriyaki and other selections”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is consistently excellent and the service exceptionally prompt. They even welcome you with a free warm gyoza. This is a very, very popular place for workday lunches.

• Visited January 2014