“Cozy,excellent food, lovely date night”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kama'aina Grindz

Kama'aina Grindz
Reserve with OpenTable
Kama'aina Grindz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 422 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Cozy,excellent food, lovely date night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate there for a date night. Absolutely charming. He had the steamed sea bass and I had the poke. The food was well priced and extremely fresh. It was also very homey and warm. It was a little romantic for us as well. They had cozy tables and a live musician. All and all it was a great night.

• Visited October 2013

Monroe, WA
“Ono food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Loved having dinner here. Being an islander this place made me thing of home. Unique menu, wonderful atmosphere and amazing service. Our waitress was so friendly and very attentive. Looking forward to bringing my parents and coming on a night with live music!

“Island time slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We frequently check trip advisor for recommendations, and are usually not disappointed. However, I just don't agree with this being the #1restaurant in Everett. To adress the title of this review, we waited over 45 minutes from order to table service. But to back that up, when the entrees arrived, they were not at all what other reviewers claimed. Small portions, tough small fish on a large hoagie, tiny fish tacos covered up with acoutraments so much that I didn't taste the fish. Maybe we went on a bad night, but with the other choices in town, I feel compelled to alert other frequent TA users. I am a foodie, I review a lot. I will not need to come back for a second try. ***On a good note, however, the waitress did comp $15 toward our dinners without provocation on our part due to the wait. That's classy and much appreciated. Good on ya for that, Grindz!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank ladonnakn
Lake Stevens, Washington, United States
“As good as being in Hawaii!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I recently ate here and the experience was top notch from the greeting when we arrived to the free desert at the end. We started with the Chicken Sesame Chicken Drumettes. They were incredible. Tender juicy chicken with just the right amount of flavor. I then ordered the Maui Style "Bibimap" which is flank steak, Portuguese sausage, vegies, cooked in a Korean hot sauce and served over your choice of rice. It was amazing! The flank steak was marinated perfectly and fell apart in your mouth. There was a little kick from the Korean Hot sauce but do not let the hot scare you away... if you like it hotter just ask! This dinner experience definitely had us missing our trips to Maui! Mahalo!

• Visited January 2014
Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
“A Wonderful Taste of Hawaii!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was extremely happy with my decision to try this restaurant:-) The atmosphere is very casual & relaxed but the food is amazing! I ordered the Bimbimbap but my friend couldn't decide so she got the noodle bowl & the pork sandwhich, it was all terrific. You definitely leave full & happy with a to go box for later, I'll be back for sure!

• Visited January 2014

Been to Kama'aina Grindz? Share your experiences!