“Real Delicious Philadelphia Cheesesteaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Philly Ya Belly

Ranked #69 of 424 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Real Delicious Philadelphia Cheesesteaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I just came from "Philly yer Belly" Cheese steaks, on WA99. The small Deluxe is Fabulous! The soft bread envelopes the big mound of cheesy steak, onions, peppers, seasoned just right, steamy goodness! Oh i am getting hungry just describing the Cheesesteak experience! I am from Philadelphia, & have eaten these all my life, they are the BEST at this shop! My order was taken by a humble helpful gentleman and there was a Cooker in back at the steak grill. The order came quick, wrapped in red & white checked appealing sandwich paper. One bite, i was in Cheesesteak Heaven. I devoured my half of a small and ate the other half for dinner that night, & it was as if he just cooked it. (20 seconds in my micro.) I got my Deluxe Cheesesteak with No Lettuce, because 2 things that never go on a good authentic Italian Philadelphia Cheesesteak is no Lettuce & no mayo! This will be a "regular" spot for me forever! I am forever grateful they are close by! Southbound WA99, after you pass Airport Rd, right before Gibson, look to driveway on your Right for driveway. Enjoy! It's a great Cheesesteak! You'll be back!

Nevada
“Best Cheese Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best cheese steak ever... location is up off of the main highway and parking is a little tight, but well worth the hassle to find...

• Visited October 2012

Been to Philly Ya Belly? Share your experiences!