“Average Food, Exceptional Service, Great Dessert”
Review of Anthony's Homeport

Anthony's Homeport
Ranked #1 of 453 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-homeport-everett
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Left the kids at home and joined our friends for a dinner at Anthony's. Expectations were low but the evening turned out to be very enjoyable. The service was top notch. Our waitress kept drinks filled and was utlra attentive to our needs(A+). The food was better than expected(B) and the chocolate cake for dessert rivaled any premiere restaurant in the area(A+).

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great seafood and excellent service! Great menu selection. Moderately price! Awesome view of the bay and superb sunset. Reservations are needed.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We usually go to Anthony's Homeport Everett at least once during a visit to family in the area. It is close but on the water and has great views. The seafood is delicious and always fresh. This time we missed the crab festival but we still had plenty to choose from on the menu.

I will say that is on the pricy side and if you can make it for the Sunset Dinner it is a better deal. We missed the Sunset Dinner this trip.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

the chowder is a hit with most of my family but I am not a fish eater so I tried the sirloin and it was tough and not very tasty, so the second time I visited with family I had the noodles alfredo, it was good but not anything exceptional

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I went there last night for the lobster dinner special. We had a reservation at 6:30. We arrived and were told it would be a 10minute wait (no biggie, they were busy) We advised we would wait in the bar and I was surprised when the hostess (a young girl) said that the bar was packed and we probably wouldn't be served before we were seated. Well, we took that chance and sat right at the bar. The bartender (Jessica) came right over greeted us and brought us our order within 3 minutes. She was very friendly. We were seated at our table about 5 minutes later. Our waitress was ok. We were brought bread right away which was excellent (the best part of the meal for me actually.) My husband ordered Steak & Lobster and I had the Lobster Fettuccine. We shared a double order of the pan fried oysters. The oysters were just ok too, no garnish, a little greasy......like bar food.....not what I would expect from Anthonys. Our meal came and I was surprised that on top of the fettuccine was a whole lobster tail...funny...I took it out of the shell and cut it into my meal.. My meal was lukewarm and really lacking in flavor, very dry, very disappointing. I asked my husband how his was and he too shrugged and said it was "ok" Well, for the prices charged there I expect better than "ok" I ate very little and would have thought when the waitress took my plate that she would have commented on how full the plate was, but she didn't. I normally would have said something but I was tired after work and just did not want to deal with it. The capper was I ordered dessert to go (I was still hungry) , the cobbler w/ice cream. When we got home (a very short drive) I went to have my dessert and was surprised to see the inside of the container. It looked like they had scraped the leavings of the pan into the to go box, it was all berry, no pastry. I've had cobbler there before and it never looked like that. I threw it in the trash. I hope this was an isolated incident ....we dine out frequently and it will be a very long time before we go to Anthony's in Everett again.

1  Thank denise11164

Been to Anthony's Homeport? Share your experiences!