“Excellent Restaurant - Excellent People”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Curry Bistro

Curry Bistro
Ranked #263 of 422 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Restaurant - Excellent People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We ate dinner at Curries and ordered a ton of food. The owners were very nice to us.
I recommend you order the CHICKEN TIKKA - it just melts in your mouth.
Also try the Lamb curry, butter chicken and gobi.
Great food - great night !

1 Thank cyberoi

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Good Lunch Buffett”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

The lunch buffett is a good deal at $8.99. I wouldn't go here for anything else. The staff can be impersonal.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad and then worse”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

The service was laughably bad. I mean I have traveled all over the world and have never in my 46 years of life ever experienced more poor service. This unfortunately was my second attempt at this restaurant. The first time I found it over priced for the portions, the waiter or owner or whomever he was, took his time in serving my son and I. We were the only other table occupied in there. He acted as if we were annoying him by being there. My son, sweet guy that he his, and young I might add, did not notice. So for his 16th birthday he asks me to take him again.....what am I to say? This time however was for thew books. No one else was in there....we waited, we waited, he walked by and wiped down an empty table and said he'd be with us in a bit....no waters, no greeting. We order, we wait, again the food is awfully slow in coming. It is decent, but again I cringe at paying $12.00 for such small portions. We wait, we wait....our water glasses empty. I put my card out hoping maybe he will give us the bill. He does and brings his 'little credit card machine' to the table. He tries to run the card. He says something is wrong, he tries again.....he says my bank is not communicating with his machine. He asks me to use another card. I said all my cards are from BECU. He says "BECU?". I reply, "Yes, Boeing Employees Credit Union"...to which he replies (I love this part) "Well, anyone can get a card there now, not just employees....". Um, ok. He tries again and says we will have to wait, he has done everything he can do. At this point I didn't really know what to do.....I called my husband, feeling bad we were weren't home yet as we have young children and we'd been gone a long time, and because I was hoping as an attorney maybe he'd have advice? I dunno, it was weird, so weird, in fact, he was so rude, I kinda was thinking there'd be a hidden camera. Maybe it was for a tv show? So he huffs and puffs behind us saying he will try gain, but we will have to keep waiting. He appears with his little machine again, and low and behold it works this time. He says under his breath "oh, I see what I did....". Yea, you lost two customers.
Review other places y

1 Thank Kirsten Y
Mukilteo, Washington
“AGREE WITH THE RUDE REVIEWS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I walked into this restaurant one afternoon, eager to try the food, having heard of the place through my kids entertainment coupon book purchase. I was told by two gentlemen that they were were not open yet, that it would be another 20 minutes. As i was walking away, one fella said it was OK and he would serve me. So, I placed a large carry-out order for my family. I handed him my credit card and my Entertainment book coupon. He refused to take the coupon. i asked him why it was not any good, and he explained that he wouldn't honor it because he was doing me a favor by serving me when their doors were not yet open. I left.

• Visited March 2013
Mukilteo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absoultely Disgusted!!! Don't waste your time and money!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Absolutely disgusted. My wife and I went there for dinner, and had a terrible experience for the following reasons. We should have known, because there were no other customers there, while all the other restaurants next to it were packed. There was rice and other food strewn across the carpet. We saw the waitress then clean off the table by swiping off all the food onto the carpet. We thought she would then vacuum it up, but nope, the staff kept walking over it. Anyway, after ordering our overpriced small kingfisher beer and a house wine, we ordered our food. My butter chicken tasted a bit stale, but I didn't mention it to my wife till she mentioned that her Malai Kofta was terrible. Then she had me try her rice, which tasted toxic (he said he made it that morning, but it must have been 10 year old rice). I asked the waitress to get us some other rice, but she said that was the only batch available. I then asked her to comp us a naan. The owner then came over, and rudely told us that if we wanted naan, we would have to pay for it, and also said that our 2 for 1 entertainment coupon was not valid "WHY DON'T YOU READ THE FINE PRINT" he said. "NOT VALID DURING SPECIAL EVENTS" (as rude as I've seen anyone). Anyway, we cancelled our naan order, and asked for a box to take our (disgusting) food home in case our neighbor's dog would eat it (he eats anything). He wanted nothing to do with it. I was as rude to him, and told him that I would write a scathing report in all the rating services I could find, as well as complain to the health department. Lastly, as an Indian from Bombay, I was disgusted that a jerk like him represents Indians in America. I hope his business fails.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tarun H

Been to Curry Bistro? Share your experiences!