“Excellent”

Cuisines: Chinese
snohomish
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I eat lunch here often when I am in Everett. My meals, although inexpensive, have always been good and filling, especially the orange beef. I also like the hot and sour soup. My wife and I were in there one Friday evening when the place closed up for a private party. We were invited to stay and we did for a while. Several local rock bands provided us with unexpected no cover charge entertainment that was better than the lousy movie we eventually left to go see.

• Visited December 2012

Surrey, Canada
“Very flavourful Chinese food”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This restaurant looked run down from out side but was nice and clean once we entered in. The service was very friendly and the server helped us select items and spoke to the chef to tweak some choices. We had a superb dinner that had such great flavour that it lingered in our mouths for a long time afterwards. The prices are great and portions good. It is not a place for fine dining or to impress your date but if you want some great Chinese food that does not taste the same as the last Chinese place you went to, go to Jade Garden. I wish we were living close by but we will certainly return if we are in the area again.

• Visited August 2012