“Wanna get sick? Eat at Lew's” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #232 of 416 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Wanna get sick? Eat at Lew's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I am 50 and have eaten allot of BBQ in my life and Lew's BBQ was the worst I have ever had!!! It was so bad that it wasn't even eatable!! I would give it a negative 5 star if this Ap would let me. The ribs were dry and hard with no flaver strewn with bone shards. I had to use BBQ sauce in my fridge to add flaver to even attemp to eat them. They were so discusting that I had to throw them out. Cardboard and dirty sweaty gym socks not washed for weeks has more flavor than his ribs! The cornbread was shoved in with the ribs and baked beans in a styrofoam clamshell container and was soaked in the baked beans and whatever that runny brown film in the container was. The cornbread tasted like a gelatin soaked stale tasteless mush of yellow baby poo!! I could not pallet it and it too had to be thrown out. The collard greens tasted like butt sweat and cat urin combined!! The smell and taste made me gag and sick to my stomach and too was not editable! The coleslaw was flavorless ans just plain weird made with raisins and also not editable. Who puts raisins in coleslaw? OMG!! The baked beans tasted old and overcooked ... I have had better baked beans from a can! If you want to get sick and throw your money away ... I suggest you eat at Lew's!!!

• Visited September 2013

Lake Stevens, Washington
“Memories of the south in the Northwest!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Had my husband grab this for takeout. The greens were amazing!! Not a common find in this area. I will be back for more. The bbq (we all had ribs) was also good. My husband particularly enjoyed the smokey flavor they had. Worth a visit if you enjoy bbq.

Bainbridge Island, Washington
“good pulled pork”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

stopped in for a quick dinner, nice friendly guy working the place, tasty pulled pork. Prices seemed a little high for what you got, but hey people need to make a living. As another reviewer said, kitschy decor, model train themed, I liked it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Edmonds, WA
“A real smoke house”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Wanted a quick lunch and refuse to go to McD's, BK, KFC. Stopped in for the 1st time spur of the moment. Fast, clean and a little klitsche in decor. The meats were well smoked and very tender.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Lew's BBQ? Share your experiences!