“need a new manager & employee”

Motel 6 Everett South
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Luzon, Philippines
“need a new manager & employee”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

this motel 6 is stink i dont like the attitude of the manager & the other black lady employee i dont like her attitude they are not friendly i think this motel need a new manager,i wil not go back again on this motel,coz some of thier staff or employee are not good in entertaining customer.the beeding gave you an itchy just by looking at it.we felt like we were in a tiny prison cell.i would not stay here again.it is pretty sad that a hotel chain has such a low standards.the worst stay ever.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Thomas S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Des Moines, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

After Driving around for hours trying to find a room on a busy weekend me and my husband were ecstatic about finding a place with a room. The moment we walked in the door it was all down hill. We were giving a handicap room. It was like a picture out of the movie Saw..... the bathroom was the biggest part of the room it was covered in tile that was so dirty with grim I had to wear shower shoes to even walk in. The bed was barely bigger then a twin, the bedding gave you an itchy feel just by looking at it. We felt like we were in a tiny prison cell. To top it off as we were getting ready for a night on the town I look in the mirror on the wall and find 2 drug needles just sitting there. On our way out we asked hotel staff to remove them asap. We would of left that night but due to the fact all the hotels in town were sold out we were forced to stay. Not to mention we called at 10am for a late checkout of 12 noon, it was giving but not without the housekeeping staff knocking at the door every 5 minutes asking if we were leaving then us getting chewed out by the morning manager for being there at noon. It was insane that they had the nerve to get an attitude after the night we wet threw. The staff informed us we would be compensated for the horrible night only to find out that they wouldn't even offer us a discounted rate. We really did not care because we really would never want to stay there again. It is pretty sad that a hotel chain has such low standards. The worst stay ever!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarinaInn
CHILLIWACK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was so noisy I thought we were in the middle of the I-5. Maybe slept 1 hour the whole night. Being charged $70 they should pay for you to sleep there. It also smelled inside it was so terrible. If I am ever there again I would sleep under my car before here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Everett South, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear 2fromthewack – We apologize for the odor and noise issues you experienced during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we also encourage you to contact our guest relations department so we can have a record of your experience to serve you better in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Positive:
-The guy who checked us in could not have been nicer. He was friendly and told us to call if we needed anything.

Cons:
-The room was a smoking room. We knew it before, but they had no other rooms available. That was fine since the other guest is a smoker. The room smelled of smoke, but it was so powerful that my clothes in my bag smelled like smoke the next day.
-The beds were worn in the middle. You were kind of forced to roll into the dent in the bed.
-The ceilings in the bathroom were dirty from nicotine and you could watch the brown/yellow gunk drip down. It was pretty gross.

I would not stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank WorkSucks78
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for about 20 minutes. Smelled so bad & was so filthy we couldn't Sleep. Tried to suck it up, but it was so grody. The shower floor...not even a bath...was torn up & dirt caked, the entire place smelled like cigarettes, regardless of a non-smoking sign ON an ashtray. Security knocked on our door & suggested we move our vehicle, " because we know a drunk driver will hit it." We just left at that point. Save yourself the degradation & keep on driving.
They did give us full refund.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank yllwjp
Sydney
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I initially picked this Motel 6 over the north because it is closer to dining options. But that was a mistake. I tried 4 different rooms and all of them smelt like smoke with one of them even having a cigarette lighter. I still decided to stay here and tried to work something out with them by asking for a spray to counter the smoke smell but no they wouldn't have any of that. It was either accept the smell or leave because according to the "manager" (I don't think she was the manager) there was no smoke smell. So I left and went to Motel 6 north.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank shazam10
Anchorage
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

When booking a Motel 6 you're basically looking for an inexpensive overnight stay. With the exception of typical wear/tear I found this motel clean and conveniently located off I-5 with a DQ and Denny's adjacent. The young clerk who checked me in (9:30 PM) was very friendly and had a nice smile. The room was a queen which lacked any type of table or chair even though there was plenty of room for them. The air-conditioner worked very well, TV had an ample selection of channels and the WiFi ($2.99) was fast and dependable. I personally found the guest laundry a nice touch, wash or dry (60 minutes) for $1.00. Plenty of parking was available. Overall for the price you can't beat the Motel 6 experience.

Room Tip: I would ask for a downstairs room in the back.