Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$95
View deal
ExtendedStay$95
Priceline$95
Agoda.com$95
Trip.com$95
Tripadvisor$95
All reviews silver lake grocery stores and restaurants comfortable place to stay nice clean rooms esa sofa jj commute
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2017

This hotel is apparently primarily for seniors, many people actually live in this hotel. Unfortunately a group of 18-22 year olds are a little too lively for this hotel, as we received a noise complaint upon check in at 3pm in the afternoon!

No hot water for the majority of the stay, and the "breakfast" is coffee, granola bar and muffin.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Joanne P
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that there was no hot water, we had unforeseen issues with our boilers. I also apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast was unable to reach or exceed your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are providing additional training to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at esl@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

While the check-in staff was very friendly and efficient, we were pretty disgusted that there were dirty, wet towels in the bathroom when we arrived and the fridge was un-plugged and pulled away from the wall. It never got cold enough to keep food safe, even by the time we checked out. We had to ask for more towels and new toiletries (since the ones in the room were used) and I had to carry them to the room myself. The bed was made, so housekeeping did attempt to do half their job, I guess.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff was friendly and efficient when you arrived at the hotel. However, I am very sorry to hear that the room you were assigned was not prepared for your arrival, this is absolutely unacceptable. I greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention; I am sharing your comments with our team and providing additional coaching and training to ensure that your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at ESL@ESA.com. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you again and prove that your experience was an exception and that this is not a regular experience with us.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Oh my gosh. This place was a life saver. We ran away screaming from the Motel 6 in Everett and called around to try and find a hotel that would take us and our dog. This Extended Stay came to the rescue. The person on the phone helped us make the reservation quickly, the price was good, around $79 (plus a pet deposit) and the room was Beautiful! It was clean and new, there was a full sized fridge and kitchen, a comfy couch and arm chair and a king size bed. We were a little worried when we checked in because there were dogs across the hall barking in their room. But, when the evening came, everything was quiet and we slept great. When we asked for it, we were granted late checkout, and the staff was so nice and accommodating. There was a lot of space to walk my dog and they have a little area with poop bags and a garbage. If we need to stay in the area again, we will definitely stay here!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank clogan32
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I'm thrilled our pet-friendly policy was beneficial for you during your stay. Even bettering is reading how well you enjoye dyour clean, comfortable room accommodations. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was selected as it was nearby to the Boeing Factory. The room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Having a small kitchenette was convenient as the breakfast provided is small and not filling. The free parking was secure and well lit, and close to local shops

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Your comments about your stay are much appreciated. I'm glad not only was our location suitable, but you favored your room accommodation and amenities provided, especially the fully equipped kitchen. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Booking through Priceline, I wonder if I get cruddier rooms. This one used to be an "Extended Stay Deluxe," although quality & cleanliness seems lower now than then.

Friendly staff, easy check-in. A person laying on the stairs early one morning charging a phone, didn't seem like a registered guest. There is a visible young homeless population in the area.

You can hear other guests through walls-doors-floors-ceilings if they are heavy walkers or speak clearly.

This particular visit (room 313), because elongated toilet was installed rather than round, you're not going to be able to close bathroom door without scraping toilet with door. Brown bed skirt had white drip of something. Crumbs on kitchenette counter. Residue of something, soap maybe on bathroom counter. Stove light not working. Have to push-pull hard on room door to ensure it latches.

This is about the same level of cleanliness I've seen for several months now at 112th Silverlake and at the Broadway location. Extended Stay used to be my go-to but lately I find they are not much better cleaned than Motel 6, although they do have kitchenettes without extra fees so are still a better deal than Motel 6.

Room tip: For quiet, stay away from stairs and elevators and lower floors.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I am very concerned about the issues that you mentioned, from housekeeping issues to the noise and loiterers in the stairwell; these are all major concerns to me. Our goal at Extended Stay America is to provide you with a clean and comfortable space to spend your time away from home, I am very sorry that we failed at that mission. As the manager at our Silverlake location, I am using this opportunity to share your feedback with all our staff and provide additional coaching and training to ensure that this is not an ongoing issue. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you are in town. Please feel free to contact me at esl@esa.com if I can be of assistance to you or if you would like to discuss this further.