Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$95
View deal
Expedia.com$95
Hotels.com$95
ExtendedStay$95
Priceline$95
Agoda.com$95
Trip.com$109
All reviews silver lake grocery stores and restaurants comfortable place to stay nice clean rooms esa sofa jj commute
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Oh my gosh. This place was a life saver. We ran away screaming from the Motel 6 in Everett and called around to try and find a hotel that would take us and our dog. This Extended Stay came to the rescue. The person on the phone helped us make the reservation quickly, the price was good, around $79 (plus a pet deposit) and the room was Beautiful! It was clean and new, there was a full sized fridge and kitchen, a comfy couch and arm chair and a king size bed. We were a little worried when we checked in because there were dogs across the hall barking in their room. But, when the evening came, everything was quiet and we slept great. When we asked for it, we were granted late checkout, and the staff was so nice and accommodating. There was a lot of space to walk my dog and they have a little area with poop bags and a garbage. If we need to stay in the area again, we will definitely stay here!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank clogan32
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I'm thrilled our pet-friendly policy was beneficial for you during your stay. Even bettering is reading how well you enjoye dyour clean, comfortable room accommodations. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was selected as it was nearby to the Boeing Factory. The room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Having a small kitchenette was convenient as the breakfast provided is small and not filling. The free parking was secure and well lit, and close to local shops

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Your comments about your stay are much appreciated. I'm glad not only was our location suitable, but you favored your room accommodation and amenities provided, especially the fully equipped kitchen. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Booking through Priceline, I wonder if I get cruddier rooms. This one used to be an "Extended Stay Deluxe," although quality & cleanliness seems lower now than then.

Friendly staff, easy check-in. A person laying on the stairs early one morning charging a phone, didn't seem like a registered guest. There is a visible young homeless population in the area.

You can hear other guests through walls-doors-floors-ceilings if they are heavy walkers or speak clearly.

This particular visit (room 313), because elongated toilet was installed rather than round, you're not going to be able to close bathroom door without scraping toilet with door. Brown bed skirt had white drip of something. Crumbs on kitchenette counter. Residue of something, soap maybe on bathroom counter. Stove light not working. Have to push-pull hard on room door to ensure it latches.

This is about the same level of cleanliness I've seen for several months now at 112th Silverlake and at the Broadway location. Extended Stay used to be my go-to but lately I find they are not much better cleaned than Motel 6, although they do have kitchenettes without extra fees so are still a better deal than Motel 6.

Room tip: For quiet, stay away from stairs and elevators and lower floors.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I am very concerned about the issues that you mentioned, from housekeeping issues to the noise and loiterers in the stairwell; these are all major concerns to me. Our goal at Extended Stay America is to provide you with a clean and comfortable space to spend your time away from home, I am very sorry that we failed at that mission. As the manager at our Silverlake location, I am using this opportunity to share your feedback with all our staff and provide additional coaching and training to ensure that this is not an ongoing issue. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you are in town. Please feel free to contact me at esl@esa.com if I can be of assistance to you or if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

My wife and I and our two kids recently stayed here a few days and I must say it's one of the nicer hotels for this part of Everett. The staff were very cordial and professional. The rooms were clean and comfortable although the bed was a bit hard. It also is a very convenient location for the freeway, shopping and restaurants. The couple of exceptions that kind of bothered us was that they didn't have any washcloths available until the second day we stayed which is pretty inconvenient when taking a shower. The other was no remote for the T.V. All in all I would recommend staying here but would hope they understand those little things do matter.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. It is satisfying to read our staff was able to provide you with great customer service and accommodations. Despite the lack of wash cloths and t.v. remote., which has been addressed, I am glad you and your family were able to have an enjoyable experience. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Didn't have any trouble with this place - got it as a last-minute blind-buy on Priceline; after the reveal and reading some reviews, I was concerned, but it was fine. Yes, "breakfast" is lame, (granola bars & instant oatmeal), and you have to ask for kitchen equipment - (no, they don't mention it when you check in) - but the room was spacious, not dirty, and the price was right.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Your feedback is very important. It is great to see we were able to accommodate you with a clean, spacious room at an affordable price on such short notice. Also, I will make sure to inform our staff to explain our cookware and other amenities to guests during check in. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.