Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$95
View deal
Expedia.com$95
Hotels.com$95
ExtendedStay$95
Priceline$95
Travelocity$95
Trip.com$105
All reviews silver lake grocery stores and restaurants comfortable place to stay nice clean rooms esa sofa jj commute
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016

We stayed in room 110 on July 15-16 2016 and came to this area as my grandson was getting married.
Prior to room 110 we were given one on the 2nd floor, even tho I had asked for a 1st floor room for my handicapped husband..As we made our way to the 2nd floor we noticed the carpets hadn't been vacuumed from the entrance to the lobby and the hallways. I asked about it and was told that maintenance doesn't clean on the weekends but this was Friday afternoon. When we entered the room the bed wasn't made and the room was obviously not cleaned entirely from the last guest. That's when we were moved to 110. As we opened the door there was an odor that smelled like dog or dirty feet. I complained to the front desk and they gave me Frebreeze. It didn't work very well so I purchased Lysol which helped after 2 days. The room had been cleaned except the microwave had black soot looking stains all inside and there was a used paper towel behind one of the nightstands.The room odor was very annoying and the room phone was broken. The sickening thing was there were pee colored stains on the interior bathroom door. We were told earlier that the hotel was overbooked so we didn't ask for another room change. The bed was comfortable though and we liked the layout of the room and it was quiet. We went for a walk outside and there was litter and cigarette butts in several places around the grounds plus a large pile of dog poop right by the sidewalk. So gross. Both mornings in the breakfast room there were dogs. Now we have dogs and love them but it grossed me to think how much dog hair was around plus the breakfast room needed vacuumed too. The last straw to this stay was when we checked out at the front desk my elbow was cut by a loose and very sharp edge at the counter which also looked dirty. I had to ask the attendant for a band aid. Which brings me too the one bright spot of our stay...the front desk attendant named Meghan. She was very attentive and tried to make things "right" the best she could. She was as accommodating as she could be and also very professional. Although we have stayed at several Extended Stays in the past, we won't any longer. You need more Meghans at this establishment and a vacuum!!!

Room tip: The first floor units are convenient to the front desk and breakfast room.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The many issues you described about in your review of your stay is unacceptable. Cleaning and customer service are our two priorities and you did not receive any excellent examples of either, which I sincerely apologize. A meeting will be held with our housekeeping staff to rectify this situation so the cleaning in our hotel can match our company's high-quality standards. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I cannot apologize enough. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

The hotel seems to run on a DIY model for quite a number of things (but then again maybe all ESAs are like that). Maybe this is the hotel version of low cost airline. There's a luggage cart but no bell man, so you'd DIY your own luggage. A good way to keep costs down........

While rooms are not serviced during one's stay, such servicing may be requested (presumably for a charge). However if all you need is a change of towels, then you just bring your used ones to the desk and they will give you fresh ones (at no additional charge).

If you want to use the kitchenette to prepare simple meals, then get the front desk to give you the full set of utensils. In my case, I collected them from the desk (DIY again, see....). As for garbage disposal, since the rooms aren't serviced, there's a "Trash Room" where one could take one's garbage to be disposed. (DIY yet again....)

The room was fairly big for the 3 of us, with the sofa converting into a sofabed. The kitchen came in most handy and helped us save quite a bit!

Breakfast is "grab and go" (hardly need to say it's DIY....) and consisted of apples, muffins and breakfast bars with coffee/tea/hot chocolate to go.

For all these, given that I'm not a guy that needs much "service", the price that I paid proved to be excellent value indeed!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value during your visit with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

We stayed here for about a week and a half while moving into a new place, The price was less per night than almost any hotel in town. The room was large and clean, and included a full kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, oven, utensils).
The room was bright and quiet, even though the hotel is near the freeway. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The "Grab-n-Go" breakfast was pretty basic, but coffee was available 24 hours. There is shopping and restaurants in walking distance. All-in-all, we were pleasantly surprised.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to read that you found our hotel to be a great value! I truly appreciate your comments about our fully equipped kitchens, convenient location, and our friendly customer service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

We booked this hotel at the last minute as we had planned to go away for the May long weekend and decided to leave a day early to make the road trip more enjoyable. We picked this hotel only because the price was very reasonable and the online reviews were decent, but we expected very little.... We figured it was only for one night. We were pleasantly surprise! We arrived late (10pm) and the clerk at the check-in desk was courteous. The property was clean and tidy. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was comfy! It was quiet; we never heard anyone in the halls or other rooms. There were two large windows overlooking trees and in the morning we could hear birds singing. The free breakfast was very simple, but for the cost what do people expect? It was nice to grab a granola bar before we hit the road for the rest of our trip. Our stay here was very positive, we'd stay again if we need accommodation in this area again!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a wonderful experience! I truly appreciate your comments about our comfortable rooms, friendly customer service, and our reasonable rates. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been staying here for a while now and have absolutely no complaints. The management (Sandra and Katie) and the staff (Kim, Leila, Char, Ron & house keepers) are the friendliest people we have met since we moved to Washington. Our rooms have always been clean, the hotel grounds are beautiful and the staff helpful. This Extended Stay really brings a new meaning to "home away from home". I really hope this review makes it to the district manager. I could go on and on all day.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel Z
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a home away from home experience! I truly appreciate your comments regarding our comfortable accommodations and exceptional customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!