Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$95
View deal
Expedia.com$95
Hotels.com$95
ExtendedStay$95
Tripadvisor$95
Priceline
Agoda.com$95
All reviews silver lake grocery stores and restaurants comfortable place to stay nice clean rooms esa sofa jj commute
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2016

We booked this hotel at the last minute as we had planned to go away for the May long weekend and decided to leave a day early to make the road trip more enjoyable. We picked this hotel only because the price was very reasonable and the online reviews were decent, but we expected very little.... We figured it was only for one night. We were pleasantly surprise! We arrived late (10pm) and the clerk at the check-in desk was courteous. The property was clean and tidy. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was comfy! It was quiet; we never heard anyone in the halls or other rooms. There were two large windows overlooking trees and in the morning we could hear birds singing. The free breakfast was very simple, but for the cost what do people expect? It was nice to grab a granola bar before we hit the road for the rest of our trip. Our stay here was very positive, we'd stay again if we need accommodation in this area again!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a wonderful experience! I truly appreciate your comments about our comfortable rooms, friendly customer service, and our reasonable rates. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been staying here for a while now and have absolutely no complaints. The management (Sandra and Katie) and the staff (Kim, Leila, Char, Ron & house keepers) are the friendliest people we have met since we moved to Washington. Our rooms have always been clean, the hotel grounds are beautiful and the staff helpful. This Extended Stay really brings a new meaning to "home away from home". I really hope this review makes it to the district manager. I could go on and on all day.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel Z
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a home away from home experience! I truly appreciate your comments regarding our comfortable accommodations and exceptional customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 21, 2016

Service during both check-in and check-out was very friendly.

The room is pretty clean even behind the sofa and the TV stand. I dropped the TV remote which led me to find an old round of hand soap just under the bed, but I guess that's not too disgusting.

The grab-n-go breakfast is OK. Given that each room has a kitchenette, I wasn't expecting any breakfast options, so even just having the free coffee in the morning was nice.

I was a little worried when I noticed that my room was pretty close to the highway. However, even watching it go by, I couldn't hear any traffic noise.

Both the bathroom sink and the tub had minor leaks. I couldn't hear them, so it was a non-issue.

Pets are allowed in some rooms.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the room conditions you experienced. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff to ensure that we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. Still, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with excellent customer service. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2015

Front desk woman who checked us in was great. Overall, the stay was okay. For the price, it is not bad if you're looking for a hotel with a kitchen, but nothing fancy about this hotel. In the double bed rooms, the beds are tiny.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that we were unable to exceed your expectations. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a comfortable room and a satisfactory stay overall. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Not only was Samm the girl that checked us in was rude. Gave a hard time and made me feel really awkward and self concious about having a service dog - saying any dog doesn't matter about service animal or not could not be more than 40 lbs. Not to mention lieing saying untrue things and charging us a smoking fee for having valuables and NOT smoking IN THE ROOM! (Have medical issues so come to seattle to get medical treatments and some have a smell) Thought could get it figured out with the manager in the morning but she, Sandra Martinez, was just as rude. Not helpful at all! Never felt more disrespected, unsafe and more awkward in my life in any hotel!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2015

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the lack of customer service is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am providing additional customer service training to all of our front desk staff. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please contact me, at ESL@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.