Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
  • Pool
$88
BestWestern.com
$119
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
$62
$56
$75
$73
Travelocity
All reviewschecked in quicklythese itemsper nightterrafridgecouchboeing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The front desk girl was also trying to help someone who got locked out of their room by a faulty lock, wash bedding, while there was a lobby full of people waiting to check in. She had a great attitude and kept apologizing to everyone, but there was no way she should be expected to take are of it all. The hotel was totally full, and she had to be concierge, maintenance, housekeeping, and answer the phone. Our room had crumbs and hair in the sheets, burnt coffee in the coffee pot, bad smell, no soap, shampoo, conditioner, breakfast is not really breakfast. You can have coffee, apple or pre packaged muffin. That's it. Tried to get clean sheets, but all they had was a fitted, no flat and no pillowcases. This is a cheap hotel that costs a lot. Do not stay here! And front desk girl, Willow, if you read this, go get a different job. You do not have to put up with management that would expect you to do the impossible. You are a good worker with a great attitude and can do much better than this dump.

Room Tip: For a good room, go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Shawna - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about Willow; however, we apologize that on the day of your arrival our hotel was understaffed and your room was unclean. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking a proactive approach regarding the scheduling, as well as ensuring room inspections are completed before arrival.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at esl@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was my first time staying in a hotel in everett i dont really stay in hotels and i gotta say it wasent so bad. I was treated nicely and i got a decent room....I don't really have anything to complain about overall i had a good stay!...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that the quality of sleep you got in our hotel was insufficient.

We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with an overall good stay!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our main reason for hotels are to get some sleep close to where our kids are playing sports. We did the Extended Stay because of the kitchen and to try and save some money on food. It was not worth it. My daughter did not sleep well because the beds were hard and then she was tired for her sports. I would not stay here again for the kitchen convenience. I would stay somewhere else for the comfort.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that you did not find our beds to be comfortable, which caused you to have a rough nights sleep. Please know, offerings like our mattresses and bedding are purchased based on guests feedback, like yours. As we continue to make improvements to our hotel, we will definitely keep your comments in mind.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ESL@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hotel itself is lovely, as are most Extended Stays. The rest, though. . . the girl at the front desk knew NOTHING and was not helpful. Incompetent. She couldn't tell us what type of room we had. She called her manager to find luggage carts, but told us that the hotel doesn't own any! She proceeded to stay on the phone with him.her for 5 minutes while I stood there, just chatting.

In the room, there was no soap, shampoo, washcloths, or even silverware! (Okay, there was 1 fork).

The facilities are great. They had an oven, which is rare for Extended Stay.

I got a great deal on Priceline, so not too bitter! ;)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank girlfoodie
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I was in a rush for my trip and made this terrible decision! I got a cheap deal to stay here for 2 nights for $130 but in return I couldn't sleep for the night and checked out right after the first night! The bedding must be dirty that it made both me and my husband itchy ~~ terribly hard mattress and the sqeaking sound when we move a little bit totally ruined our sleep! Found quite some feedback about the mattress issue a year ago but still no improvement!! If I was offered to stay free here, it's still a waste of life! Don't recommend!!!

• Stayed: June 2013