Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$102
$88
Travelocity
$116
  • Pool
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
$62
$56
All reviewschecked in quicklythese itemsper nightterrafridgecouchboeing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We relocated to this area due to my husbands job and the company put us up here for temporary housing. After 2 weeks I have be come so disgusted with this place I decided to write a review. My main complaint is the housekeeping service, which is optional and you have to pay for daily (an additional $5/day). The easiest way to put it is that they don't do anything but replace the towels. There are 2 housekeepers only, one does her job the other grunts and complains and makes you feel uncomfortable. Beds are left unmade (even though the daily refresh service that you pay for states, beds made with existing linens, towels replaced, trash emptied, etc) and on the "7 day complete service" they did not change the linens as promised. Today, after a long day out, we returned to find the beds just as we left them. My husband goes to the front desk to complain about the lack of housekeeping (that we PAID for) and was told "oh there isn't anything we can do about it." What?

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen orignally and upgraded to a king. King room much larger for an extra $5.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank jlo394
Reviewed March 23, 2011

When I first checked in, the room that I was assigned was very clean but had a very heavy perfume smell. The next 2 mornings I was awakened by the people in the room above me stomping and moving around loudly ( I'm not a light sleeper)- A call to the front desk did get the situation quietened down. I did ask to be moved to another room. That night- or should I say next morning at 3:52 am I was again awakened by the people in the room above me checking in. I called down to the front desk and was told that I needed to be patient as they were just moving into the room. Twenty minutes later, I called down again and was told that it woudl be a little longer before they got quite as they were taking a shower and going to eat first. All I was asking is that they be quite and not stomp. I then went upstairs and BANGED on their door and went down to the front desk in person and demanded that either they or I be moved. I was informed that she couldn't move people around only the manager coudl do that, but since I banged on their door they were requesting to be moved. She moved them and I was then able to go back to sleep about 1 1/2 hrs later.
No hair dryer in room, but available at front desk. Expect to have to walk down to get it yourself.
I do not recommend anyone stay at this facility if looking to get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Renee222
Reviewed March 13, 2011

ESA Everett is located right off I5 in Everett. I have stayed at other ESAs and have found them to be a good alternative. My only complaint(s): the rooms faced a 24/7 Shell convenience store and a busy street (Broadway). The bed was extra firm, but no padding... tough on old bones. It's about a 20 minute commute to Everett Naval Station, it's near Everett Mall, and about a 10 minute drive to a Fred Myers, a Walmart-style mega-store. If I have to go back, I'll request a room facing the back.
The staff was very friendly; my thanks to Melissa the Manager for working with me on the details of my stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank franzbunch
Reviewed October 25, 2010

gREAT HOTEL at Everett price, clean, quiet, very efficiient staff, just make sure you have the directions to this location handy. a bit confusing, but eventually you will get there. highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I booked a room here for two nights under a last minute discount deal. Not sure what to expect I was pleasantly surprised with my room and overall stay. The rooms have a mini kitchen in them (oven, sink, microwave, and fridge). There is a TV lounge area (I had a flatscreen TV) and the bathroom is spaced out well. Mu room was clean and the decor was nice. Nothing too fancy but it worked. You need to pay a few dollars if you want to use their wifi. There is a laundry and fitness room. There in a food vending machine but no ice. A complimentary breakfast is served on weekday mornings (nothing too fancy here...muffins, coffee and fruit for example). I would come here again if the price was right. This seems like a great place to stay if you need to book a room for a few days. I was happy with my stay. The service was fine too.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple