“Don't stay if you want to sleep normal hours”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Don't stay if you want to sleep normal hours”
Reviewed March 23, 2011

When I first checked in, the room that I was assigned was very clean but had a very heavy perfume smell. The next 2 mornings I was awakened by the people in the room above me stomping and moving around loudly ( I'm not a light sleeper)- A call to the front desk did get the situation quietened down. I did ask to be moved to another room. That night- or should I say next morning at 3:52 am I was again awakened by the people in the room above me checking in. I called down to the front desk and was told that I needed to be patient as they were just moving into the room. Twenty minutes later, I called down again and was told that it woudl be a little longer before they got quite as they were taking a shower and going to eat first. All I was asking is that they be quite and not stomp. I then went upstairs and BANGED on their door and went down to the front desk in person and demanded that either they or I be moved. I was informed that she couldn't move people around only the manager coudl do that, but since I banged on their door they were requesting to be moved. She moved them and I was then able to go back to sleep about 1 1/2 hrs later.
No hair dryer in room, but available at front desk. Expect to have to walk down to get it yourself.
I do not recommend anyone stay at this facility if looking to get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Renee222

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed March 13, 2011

ESA Everett is located right off I5 in Everett. I have stayed at other ESAs and have found them to be a good alternative. My only complaint(s): the rooms faced a 24/7 Shell convenience store and a busy street (Broadway). The bed was extra firm, but no padding... tough on old bones. It's about a 20 minute commute to Everett Naval Station, it's near Everett Mall, and about a 10 minute drive to a Fred Myers, a Walmart-style mega-store. If I have to go back, I'll request a room facing the back.
The staff was very friendly; my thanks to Melissa the Manager for working with me on the details of my stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank franzbunch
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 25, 2010

gREAT HOTEL at Everett price, clean, quiet, very efficiient staff, just make sure you have the directions to this location handy. a bit confusing, but eventually you will get there. highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
boca raton, FL
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I booked a room here for two nights under a last minute discount deal. Not sure what to expect I was pleasantly surprised with my room and overall stay. The rooms have a mini kitchen in them (oven, sink, microwave, and fridge). There is a TV lounge area (I had a flatscreen TV) and the bathroom is spaced out well. Mu room was clean and the decor was nice. Nothing too fancy but it worked. You need to pay a few dollars if you want to use their wifi. There is a laundry and fitness room. There in a food vending machine but no ice. A complimentary breakfast is served on weekday mornings (nothing too fancy here...muffins, coffee and fruit for example). I would come here again if the price was right. This seems like a great place to stay if you need to book a room for a few days. I was happy with my stay. The service was fine too.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Grandview, Washington
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I was very pleased with the room for the price. But what sealed my decision with Extended Stay America was their friendly staff over the phone. When I called to check for vacancy the lady on the other end asked for my name just in case I called back and she gave me her name as well. The location was another factor too, right off I-5 with on ramps in either directions.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed June 7, 2010

easy checkin and checkout, nice room and great customer service. We stayed on the 3rd floor facing the freeway and it was very quiet. I was pleasantly surprised. Yes we would stay again when in the area as we live in Moses Lake, Washington.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
Reviewed March 11, 2010

My business requires that I stay in hotels for 180 to 220 days a year. Many of these trips are for weeks and sometime months at a time and include bringing 2-6 employees with me.
Anytime we have to stay more than a week we stay at an ESA because that is where the price breaks start.
The prices are extremely managable when staying for more than a month.

If I have only one complaint it is the speed of the internet connection. ESA is the only chain I stay at that actually charges for internet connec tion and yet is also the slowest. It's bad in NY, Boston, Alameda, Charleston...you name it.

Now the good....
There's nothing like having a complete kitchen available. Full size Fridge, Microwave, Stove top (oven at the Deluxe).
The rooms are ample sized with a separate sitting area from the bed and kitchen. Only improvement I recommend here is to upholster the sofa in vinyl like the recliner. The fabric cover on the sofa HAS to show stains from the previous guest. The bathroom is very accomodating with the tub and commode in a separate room from the sink (with LARGE counter space) and clothes storage area.
Some ESA's have dresser drawers for clothing. This one does not. Rather there are baskets and a substantial area for hanging clothes. Bring your own hangers.

The staff here is probably the best I have ever encountered. I choose to pay the 3 bucks a day to have my bed made and coffee replenished each day and even Erin, the manager, has accomplished this for me

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank vancouverTraveler59
Travelers also viewed these Everett hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Everett
La Quinta Inn Everett
#3 of 22 in Everett

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake? Share your experiences!