Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North
$159
$79
$106
$93
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
$107
$95
$143
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$85
$82
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Travis was the yong man who checked us in and he was very courteous. Very quite pleasent stay. We stayed August 29- September 1st. Beds were surprisingly very comfortable. I would stay there again when in the area. Great job guys.

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that Travis and our staff provided you with great customer service. Also, I am glad that you found your room to be comfortable.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I would never stay at this hotel again. Rooms are far below comfort for the price level paid and management are uncaring and rude. Had water lines reverse in room, bed was very uncomfortable, room smelled strong, fixtures not working, breakfast lifting was not really a breakfast and really a joke, laundry room had all but one washer out of service, overpriced for quality of stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What caught our attention about this place was the very reasonable price - a 3 night stay here was cheaper than a 2 night stay at Best Western. We also saw good reviews on different booking websites, and liked the fact that it was a roomy suite with a kitchen.

The first thing we noticed when we entered the room was a smokey smell although it was a non-smoking room. We considered alerting the front desk, but after opening the windows we didn't notice the smell anymore (or just got used to it). The sofa and the carpet were dirty, and there were opened bags of chips sitting inside the cupboards leftover from previous guests. We also noticed stains on our towels and bathroom counters, dark brownish stains on our sheets, and a dirty sheet poking out from under the bed. Overall, the room was quite filthy. We were also pretty disappointed with the breakfast... it basically consisted of a couple of different fruits, snack bars, and packaged muffins. I guess when we read the "breakfast included" advertisement we imagined something different.

Besides the lack of cleanliness in this place, we did like the hotel's concept of providing a homely atmosphere for extended stays. The staff was also friendly enough (although I have a feeling they hear complaints about the breakfast all the time). It was an okay stay, but we wouldn't stay here again - an extra $50 per night would've bought a cleaner room.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the stairways and/or on the first floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny332
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that the room was not up to our cleanliness standards. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing with my staff our cleanliness policies to prevent your experience from happening in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at EVR@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

At $90 a night for a queen room we expected more. It did have a kitchen but we really didn't need one this trip.
Their grab and go breakfast was disappointing and did not consist of healthy choices except a few apples and oranges.
But what was horrifying about our stay was we both got bug bites while sleeping. (Our clothes went into a hot water wash when we got home.)
I did check with http://bedbugregistry.com before reserving the room and they didn't have any reports.
Not bad, just basic experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappySequim
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the level of cleanliness in your room and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we take remarks like yours very seriously and will take action to ensure our guests are not affected. Also, as we continue to improve our breakfast offerings, we will keep your feedback in mind.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at evr@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Used this hotel for a one night stop over. Found the single attendant (Megan) at the front desk very helpful and friendly. We had reserved a non-smoking room, but the room assigned, although marked as non-smoking, had a strong, stale cigarette smoke smell. After mentioning this to front desk another, smokeless room was assigned at once. I also witnessed another (valid) complaint at the front desk about a plugged toilet. The attendant handled it in a very patient and courteous manner. The room was spacious and simple. The bed was very hard indeed. We are used to, and prefer a firm mattress, but this was a bit more than we liked. The bed also was very squeaky. Which brings me to the least likable part of our stay. The walls/floors are quite thin and the folks in the room above us had an all night marathon going. Squeaky floors and squeaky bed kept us awake for hours. This is of course not the hotel's fault (other than the noisy mattress) but it did make us feel less than pleased with our stay here. But the price was very reasonable, so that balanced things out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that you found our bedding to be slightly uncomfortable and were disturbed by the noise it generated. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with excellent guest service.