“Great place to stop and have a good meal”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #70 of 432 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seasonal hours may vary. We are open until 10 p.M, but we close at 9 p.M during the Winter.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped her en route to Seattle from Vancouver. The restaurant is just off the highway and easy to park near. The service was excellent with a cheerful waitress who knew the menu thoroughly. We all had a variety of burgers and even though the restaurant was extremely busy service was rapid. All the dishes were delicious and hot - and massive!! The beers were very good and the total cost of $80 for five was extremely reasonable! Overall a good and fun experience and thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank William S
There are newer reviews for Bob's Burgers and Brew

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have only ordered food from here to-go, but it was delicious and the service was great. I was skeptical about a $10 burger, but it was really yummy (we got one of the BBQ burgers) and worth the price. We also got chicken tenders that were the best we've had in the area, really fresh and not too crunchy.
Our food was ready when I got there, and the gal who rang me up was very cheery and attentive. Will definitely visit again to eat in.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I took my adult daughter for what was supposed to be a celebration brunch. Very disappointing! My daughter ordered an omelet when we first arrived. Over a half hr later we asked about it. By that time we were finished. The food was COLD. I noticed a big puddle of something liquid under the steam table that was running under customers' feet as they dished up! I told a waiter who said he would report it. It was still running over 20 minutes later when we left. I didn't get a printed bill and when I went up to the cash register, I grabbed a waiter who asked me what I had, punched in some numbers and told me it was $24.00. I gave him two 20 dollar bills and he reached into his pocket and counted out a few bills, then said he had to get change. He came back and asked me if I had given him two twenties! I said YES. He gave me my change and we left. I never did see a bill! BAD MORNING! PS: And there were very few people there when we arrived so it wasn't because they were so busy!

2  Thank Nella26218
Casey H, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Nella26218 – We would like to personally apologize for the poor service you and your daughter received. We will be looking into these incidents. Thank you for bringing these things to our attention. If you’d like to share more about your experience with us, please call us at (425) 290-8308 and ask for the manager on duty.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

First off - the wait. Wait for a table, pretty long wait for food. These could be dismissed if the food was worth the wait, but it was not. Basic frozen burgers/fries/etc. I think the mindset is that if they load the very large plates full, full, full, you will be pleased. Wrong. What I was seeking was food that tasted good and was prepared well. Sadly, they seem to be a chain. That can't be good.

Casey H, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Mountaindweller – We are disappointed that the service and food was not up to your standards. We are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your honest feedback. If you’d like to share more about your experience with us, please call us at (425) 290-8308 and ask for the manager on duty.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The service!!!! and food was very good. We also had a couple of drinks from the bar, they were outstanding.