“Pretty underwhelming.”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #139 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seasonal hours may vary. We are open until 10 p.M, but we close at 9 p.M during the Winter.
Seattle
“Pretty underwhelming.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

First off - the wait. Wait for a table, pretty long wait for food. These could be dismissed if the food was worth the wait, but it was not. Basic frozen burgers/fries/etc. I think the mindset is that if they load the very large plates full, full, full, you will be pleased. Wrong. What I was seeking was food that tasted good and was prepared well. Sadly, they seem to be a chain. That can't be good.

• Visited June 2013
Casey H, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Mountaindweller – We are disappointed that the service and food was not up to your standards. We are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your honest feedback. If you’d like to share more about your experience with us, please call us at (425) 290-8308 and ask for the manager on duty.

• Korean first
Everett, Washington
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The service!!!! and food was very good. We also had a couple of drinks from the bar, they were outstanding.

Visited June 2013
Snohomish, Washington
“Love the Steak Salad”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I like yo go here on our way to a Friday night movie in Everett, Washington. It's convenient and more importantly, they serve really good food. My favorite is the steak salad. So much so in fact that it's the menu item I've ordered in the last four or five times that we've been there. That doesn't mean they don't have other tasty offerings. Their burgers are great - try the chicken wasabi burger- Yum! I would recommend this place for anyone who wants really good burgers but doesn't want to get them at the Red Robin type chains (although I like Red Robin as well).

Visited May 2013
Mill Creek, Washington
“Plenty of tables and we had to wait?”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food was okay, nothing to write home about. We had sandwiches which admittedly were tasty. But the wait was not necessary. I will not return here voluntarily.

• Visited April 2013
Casey H, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Karyn_D680,
We apologize for the wait you may have experienced. We’d like to hear from you and would appreciate if you gave us a call at (425) 290-8308 and ask for our general manager.
Poulsbo, Washington
“Ok place to eat”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were hungry and looking for a place to eat right off of I-5 and came upon this place. We were seated right away and the staff was very friendly. Service was great. We were served ample servings of our choices of food. The salad was a perfect size. I ordered the seafood combo and the food was more greasy that I would of liked for it to be. The baked potatoe was perfectly topped with butter, sour cream and chives. My husband's hamburger was ok. Nothing to be overly excited about. Overall, I think Bob's Burgers is an ok place to spend your money for eating.

• Visited April 2013