“Great place for kids”

Imagine Children's Museum
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Everett
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews of this place and took my kids here. They have so much fun in this interactive place (museum). I would recommend this place for all family with kids. If you are in the area don't miss it.

1  Thank yuvo

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We always stop by the Imagine Children's Museum in Everett whenever we do a road trip from Vancouver BC to Seattle; the kids love the hour or two that we spend here as they re-acquaint themselves with the permanent exhibits, and check out the new stuff that's always being introduced.

1  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a great experience for children up to about 8-9. There are so many things to experience., My grandson always like the theater, dressing up and being on stage.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Having been to many children's museums in several states with my 6 and 3yo, I didn't think I could be so pleasantly amazed by one anymore, but I was. This one was jam-packed with loads of fun and educational activities, and my kids loved every single one of them. Art, physics, archaeology, music, construction, transportation, agriculture, nature... they've got it covered. There is even an amazing playground structure, among other things, on the roof. Everything was in excellent condition. I don't think there is food available for purchase (other than a couple of vending machines), but there are plenty of tables on the lower level where you can sit and eat food you've brought in. I am SO glad we took time during our vacation to come here - our kids loved it.

1  Thank ItineraryLady
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would hesitate to call this place a museum. It is a fun indoor place where your kids can touch and explore everything. Train tables, water tables, construction zone, art room, and climb on city bus. On non rainy days there is an amazing space on the roof where they have a climbing structure, a dinosaur dig area, and musical instruments. I have been to Children's Museums in large cities, and this one is far better. My kids love this place and they range in age from 2-5, although I see plenty of kids 6-8 who look like they enjoy the place too.

1  Thank tyndalljm