“This place is a godsend to parents!”

Imagine Children's Museum
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Everett
Reviewed May 18, 2013

A place where your child CAN touch EVERYTHING! If you're tired of taking your kids places where you have to say "don't touch" or "get off of that" yer gonna love the Imagine Children's Museum. There's rooms and rooms of stuff to do and EVERYTHING is touchable. My favorite is the water room that supplies waterproof jackets to keep kids dry while they play. Or the walls of tubes with air currents running through them. Pick up the little cloth...stuff it in a tube and watch it go up and down and themn **poof** out the top, floating down for another child to put it in a tube again. There is so much to do here it will take a few trips for your child to experience everything. The season passes are a great deal.

1  Thank LindiMoo

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'm from out of town and was looking for a place for my kids to have fun and play, it was somewhat overcast that morning and threatening to rain, so this looked like a good place to go in the afternoon. I took my 7 and 2 year old here and they love everything. My little drama princess (the first grader) love the acting stage. The toddler love the water features, the airplane, the bus, the tractor, the... well you get the idea. The sky cleared that afternoon and we headed upstairs to the roof and check out. There is a giant play castle, dinosaur dig, and musical stuff. I cannot recall all the fun things they had. I know the title says its a children's museum, but it really is a great place to learn and have fun. The price is a bit spendy, but if you can save up for a annual membership and visit at least six times a year, it would be totally worth it. They do allow you to bring in food to eat downstairs, so this helps keep the overall cost down.

1  Thank Jeremiah D
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We took our 6 and 2 1/2 year old and they had a blast! We went on a rainy Sunday and we decided to check it out and are very glad that we did. If it had been a sunny day I am guessing we would never had left because there is a whole roof-top area that we did not hardly explore.

1  Thank KSminsen
Reviewed March 14, 2013

There were so many things for our God daughter to do. We spent a couple hours there watching them play and learn at the same time. We also joined in some of the activities. They loved the water area and the roof top play area. Awesome time!

1  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've tried a number of children's museums in the area - Bellevue, Seattle, and some others. This one has it all - abundant exhibits that are great for all ages, and my kids never seem to tire of them. They do rotating exhibits as well, and have a fantastic roof-top play area. Also, the art/science/construction spaces downstairs are amazing. The layout is nice and open, so if you have multiple kids who want to go different directions, you can still maintain some control and keep track of them. The lunch area is also much appreciated - particularly as compared to Bellevue's museum. And last, but not least, the place is well-lit and cheery, and parking is easy. We have a membership here and come all the time. Seriously - I am a huge fan!

1  Thank Amy S