“So so”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed June 1, 2012

you pick your items and they grill it - ingredients didn't seem that fresh and if you are allergic to shellfish, you cannot be sure that the grill is safe for your food. I won't go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I have yet to come across another mongolian place that has this wide of selection of sauces you can mix yourself, or their selection of meats and veggies. Food is cooked to perfection. And you get desert with dinner.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

You choose the food combination yourself so of course it is fabulous. I love the freshness and the cooks are fun. Sometimes the wait staff is a little hit and miss. I wish they would get rid of their plastic glasses but other than that I everything is great.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

My husbandand I are tationed in texas. Every time we go back home this is the frst place we go for food. Its the best that there is!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Besides the fact that it's all you can eat I like the selection. I prefer the lamb & the beef. But you can choose from chicken, shrimp, pork & more. The tricky part can be finding the right combination of sauces to season your meat, veggies, noodles & such to your liking. Tip* go a little heavy on your sauces. If you like sesame put the toasted seeds on when they hand you your plate - also hot pepper flakes.