“Nice relaxed atmosphere!”

Prohibition Grille & Saloon
Ranked #234 of 437 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Prohibition Grille & Saloon brings a little bit of the old style steakhouse into Everett. We have a huge selection of different whiskeys that will satisfy any whiskey drinkers dream. We also have a good selection of wine and other alcoholic beverages. The restaurants atmosphere is one anyone can enjoy. You can dress up or dress down to enjoy a fantastic lunch, dinner, or even brunch on Saturdays.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a great experience for dinner here!

Our waitress was so friendly and helpful. We shared a caesar salad and main dish (bacon wrapped meatloaf..Delish!!!), and caught the tail end of HH for a drink!

It was a Tuesday evening that we visited, and we will definitely return for a live Jazz night on either a Friday or Saturday night!

2  Thank SnoHoHappyTraveler

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Saw the place on a TV show then when I visited Washington I was gonna go here. I went and took my wife and daughter and the food and service was soooo good. Everything I expected.

2  Thank Subzero142
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were delighted to spend an early Friday dinner here. The changes Risha has made were well worth it. Staff was outstanding, very friendly and accommodating. FOOD WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

3  Thank CalsKat
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had eaten at the Prohibition Grill prior to Chef Ramsey's makeover. Did not like it then...do not like it now. Three of us ordered their special, flat iron steak which was served with french fries. Ordered it medium rare, came out well done. One person ordered the meat loaf. Was cool in the middle, not hot. The macaroni and cheese had good flavor but looked like something out of a box and was runny. We ordered the bread pudding and salted carmel apple crisp for dessert. Just okay. Our bill for the two of us was $80 without alcohol. Just bar food, nothing special here. Our server, Candy, was wonderful. She gave us outstanding service. We eat out often, but this definitely would not be a place we would go to again. The owner prances in the restaurant as if she is some kind of celebrity. Perhaps she should come off her high horse and go table to table to greet her customers and ask for feedback.

3  Thank KJDykstra
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have never eaten before but my friend did before Chef Ramsey came in to change their world and I am glad she wanted to try it out after!!! We had a delightful lunch and it was delicious! The four of us went and all of us enjoyed our choices very much! The atmosphere was fun and the customer service was excellent!!! I wish them well and great success with their new Gastro!!!

3  Thank DawnW55