“Good Food, Good Happy Hour Prices, Nice Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #61 of 422 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centralia, Washington
“Good Food, Good Happy Hour Prices, Nice Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We just got back from this restaurant. The food was excellent. The corn on the cobb is really sweet! We had the spare ribs and chicken both "naked". My husband is diabetic and I am gluten free so it was a great treat to elect to not have the BBQ sauce. They have several varieties at the table for those that want to add it. Both meals were tender and very moist. Our waiter, Mark, was very attentive even though being fairly new. We were pleased and will be back. Another note: it was busy but "quiet" during happy hour in the restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

Everett, Washington
“Famous Dave's - Everett”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I will go to the Everett Mall Famous Dave's several times a year. We're both in the PIG club, so get 50% off our birthday dinners, and get the occasional coupon for 2 for $25 dinners. Normally, we have to wait to get a table ... seems like they're packed with customers, or understaffed. Once we had to complain about not getting our meal in a timely manner ... so ended up getting our meals for free. Rarely have we found the food to be minimal or overcooked. In fact, I often have to take half of my meal home, and husband usually orders a combo so that he can take the 'tips' home for a brown bag lunch.

When we went for my birthday dinner, I asked the waitress if the chicken tenders dipping sauce was available to the public (as all of their sauces are). She said no, but brought out a pint container of it for me to take home ("Happy Birthday", she said).

• Visited February 2014
WA
“We'll stick with the Outback”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

After waiting for an hour for a table for three they continued to seat MUCH LARGER parties before us that got there AFTER us. When we finally got our food, mine was burnt...

• Visited October 2013
Everett, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“commercial”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

cattle get them in, and get them out. the food was to salty for my taste. the staff was friendly some of the food was over cooked.

• Visited July 2013
Kenmore, Washington
“Not the Same Place it used to be and in Other Cities”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have eaten at Famous Dave's Restaurants in two different cities and thought they were good the first time I visited. However, the past two visits to the Everett Mall restaurant have been a real disappointment and yesterday the food was just barely acceptable. My friend had the baked potato with briskit and I had the brisket lunch. The baked potato had six, tiny pieces of meat and the amount of briskit I was served was very minimal. I may need to lose a few pounds, but give me a break! I really enjoyed other Famous Dave's restaurants in Illinois and Texas and I was really excited when they opened in Everett because it is only a 20 minute drive from my home. Alas, another good restaurant gone bad. Unfortunately, I can no longer recommend Famous Dave's in Everett (by the mall).

• Visited January 2014

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!