“Wonderful food but overpriced”

Terracotta Red Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Terracotta Red Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine St.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I loved the food, the staff was friendly and very efficient and the atmosphere while quite loud was still pleasant. I would definitely recommend this place simply for the quality but be prepared to pay a bit more for it.

1  Thank Ruth R

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Terracotta Red has never disappointed. Restaurant is a bit loud for very intimate dinners. but the food is excellent. Best duck ever. The potstickers are great and go well with bubbly. I've had about half of their menu and all of it has been excellent. I highly recommend it. If the restaurant is packed try the bar. you can eat there and it's a little more quiet.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

When shopping at the outlet malls, there is a lot of fast food available, so when we heard there was "fresh" food at Terracotta Red, we decided to make the 11 minute drive. We are very happy we did ... 3 meals served the 4 of us women sharing.. each was distinctive and delicious. The service was warm, friendly and prompt. It appears that this is a local business well worth supporting. (The only minus might be the cost of the wine but for the quality may have been fair??)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was really surprised how good the food is and the wonderful smell of everything. I think this is a must try as I have been back a few times!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of the best Asian restaurants around. A uniquely different menu of dishes none of which I have not enjoyed.

The only nagative is that it has no acoustical barriers , it's quite noisy but I can ignore it because the food is simply wonderful.

Been to Terracotta Red Bistro? Share your experiences!