“Yum, Yum, Yum!”

Terracotta Red Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Terracotta Red Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 430 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine St.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yum, Yum, Yum!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We go here about once a month. We've tried pretty much everything. You can't go wrong with a nice variety of dishes. The only dish I've ever been disappointed in was the pot stickers - just order something else as a starter. Good service as well.

Visited August 2012

Snohomish, Washington
“Really good food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is really flavorful and just tastes fresh. It is also a clean cute restaurant. The only reason I didn't give it four stars was because it is noisy when the place is full.

• Visited November 2012
Moraga, California
“Excellent food most of the time...”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I only go here for lunch since I work around the corner but really wish I had Terracotta Red closer to home because it's sooooo good!

My favorite things here are the fritters, Drunken Chicken (my absolute fave!), Mongolian Beef, and the house salad they give you as part of the lunch meal. Don't know it's official name but it had like a honey tangerine type of dressing and nuts that I crave every once in a while.

The only time I've ever been disappointed was when I ordered the pot stickers for a take-out order I needed. They were scorched and had a bad burned taste to it. Under normal circumstances, I would have taken them back, but I had no time at all to do that so I just threw them away. 8(

They give you a choice of white or brown rice as well as soup/salad with your meal at lunch and, other than the pot sticker incident, I love the food here...

• Visited November 2012
Kelowna, B.C.
“Walking distance from holiday inn, perfect choice”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at holiday inn, hungry with no dinner plans. Recommendation and coupon from front desk. Fantastic dinner, great atmosphere, calamari outstanding. Hard time deciding what to order for entree, so many choices... Settled on Mongolian beef, and heaven and earth, both were fantastic. Highly reccommend to anyone looking for a good night out.

Marysville, Washington, United States
“Wonderful calimari”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Nice seasoning and generous helping of this appetizer! My friends also really enjoyed their various meals.

Visited August 2012

Been to Terracotta Red Bistro? Share your experiences!