“Good times fabulous food”

Terracotta Red Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Terracotta Red Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 437 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine St.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We went here to celebrate my father's birthday. He was not disappointed.Everyone in our party tried a different dish and each person enjoyed what they ordered.
Our waitress did a wonderful job!
My only complaint would be is that rice or noodles should be included with many of the entrees. One side of rice was enough for two people though.
I will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Went here with a lot of coworkers. After a long weekend of work this was a great place for us to enjoy some food and share some laughs. The food was great. I recommend the Curry with some extra rice.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The food is great, authentic dishes with large portions. The feel in the main dinning area is too bright and open, like a cafeteria. My husband and I actually had to leave one time because he had a headache and becuase of the populatiry of the resturant it was packed. I would recomend eating in the bar.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We've eaten here a number of times; large event Christmas party, 2 of us for late night dessert in the bar, and sit down dinner. We have never had a bad item here. Tonight was the Wokked Shanghai Noodle, excellent flavor!!
Don't miss the Chinese Donuts for dessert. Wow. Its a lively atmosphere when the dining room is full, service is prompt and knowledgable. An absolute winner!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had our pre-event dinner here before heading to our concert @ Comcast Arena. We had refreshing cocktails and nice samosa appetizer to begin with. Wok noodles were awesome and the spicy prawns were good too. Service was nice and quick. Definitely better than other options that were listed in Everett. Ambiance was decent as well.

Been to Terracotta Red Bistro? Share your experiences!