All reviews full kitchen beer and wine small kitchen gas station separate bedroom evening reception great place to stay boeing factory indoor pool best westerns waffles front desk staff king suite downtown seattle hot tub very nice hotel room was large
Reviewed August 12, 2018

My friend needed a place to stay after her 2 week vacation turned into an emergency surgery 4 weeks away from home event. Upon arrival at her apartment, less than 2 weeks post-op, she unlocked the door of her apartment to the horror of a busted pipe, 3 weeks ago in record heat, soaked carpets, mold and mildew.

The lady at the front desk was SO helpful! Went above and beyond to help my friend in her tough situation. I am SO IMPRESSED!

Room tip: Best buy in the area
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Bryanna A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Britta N,

I cant describe how proud I am of my team for taking care of your friend in such a tough time. We believe in delivering excellent service here at the Navigator Inn and Suites and I cant wait to go back to my team to show them that no matter how big or small, every little bit counts. I hope your friend is doing much better and if the need ever arises, we hope for a return visit!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We stayed 1 night in this hotel as we were heading to the boeing factory early the next day. The hotel is exactly what I think of when I think of a Best Western Hotel...simple and clean.

We had a large room with 2 queen sized beds and a kitchen. The kitchen area was well stocked....we may have used it had we been staying longer.

There were many perks:
-coffee and tea available 24 hours a day in the lobby
- free parking and wifi
-free dinner served Monday-Thursday- baked potato and salads....wine and beer
-breakfast - waffles, pancakes, eggs, oatmeal.... it was decent
- there was a nice indoor pool and hot tub area. There were no pool towels available when we were there, but the lady at the front desk immediately brought some.
- free paper
-small gym, but access to the gym next door.

The lady at the front desk was very helpful. She even printed out driving instructions to the Boeing factory.

Not a glamorous hotel, but a nice place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Northvangirl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very happy to learn the amenities offered and location were a benefit for your trip. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Checked in at 130am...after long flight the clerk was very nice and accommodating. The room was clean and updated. The breakfast hit the spot as my day was very full. Ill be back.....in addition, the workout gym was above and beyond my expectations.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Bryanna A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Keith W,

I am so happy to learn our team was able to take care of you, even at 1:30 AM after a long day. I am also glad to know our complimentary breakfast started your day right. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. But this hotel impressed me as an older business. The door in our bathroom can use a replacement as its bottom was full of wear and tear signs from repeatedly jammed towels. The carpet on the 2nd floor had a funky smell - mixture of detergent and odor.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Aron J,

Thank you so much for your compliments on our team! I look forward to sharing them with the team. I appreciate your notes regarding the condition of our hotel and I am excited to let you know that we will beginning a full renovation in November- we will have a fresh face for all of our guests to love. We hope you will come back and allow us to impress you with our finished product.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

This is a very nice hotel to stay while traveling if you want some place quiet. Rooms were spacious and clean. Pool was very well maintained. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. It had most everything you could think of from bagels and toast to eggs and cereal. Something for everyone. I felt like it was in a safe location with shopping and restaurants all around. Bed was very comfortable.

Room tip: We were on the top floor and did not have any noise issues.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dawn V,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us last month. I am so glad to see you enjoyed our pool, breakfast, and our general central location. I am very excited to share your compliments with the team! We hope you will stay with us next time.