“Great Experience”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
BC
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

Stayed here with my husband and teenage daughter on Dec 31 for 2 nights. We really enjoyed our stay. We specifically booked here because of the kitchen facilities - we wanted to cook New Year's Eve dinner in so we stopped at Trader Joe's (just up the street) and bought pizza's and appies on our way to the hotel. When we got to our room it only had a cook top with 4 elements and no stove. As we needed an oven I went to the front desk and they were great. It turns out it was my fault when I booked - I should have specifically asked for an oven/stove as some rooms only have the burners. They were able to give us a room with an oven and were very nice about it. The manager's reception in the lobby was nice too. You can have a glass of wine or beer and there were tortilla chips and cheese and crackers as well. There was also juice and cookies. Breakfast was typical Best Western which we always like. There's always something for everyone and the coffee was delicious. The beds were comfy and we really liked the location to both Everett and Alderwood Malls. Also, it's only 20 minutes south of the big outlets. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone and we will stay there again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2010
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us as you kicked off the New Year, and thank you for sharing your thoughts with our travelers to our area. Most of our rooms do feature our fully equipped kitchens, and all of our beautiful two-rooms suites do have full ranges with ovens, which we're hoping you will return to our hotel to enjoy. Since you stayed with us, we have added chili, soup, and hot pretzels with warm cheese sauce to our Evening Managers Reception, rotating items on various night. In addition, we have added biscuits and gravy to our hot breakfast buffet....a very popular item!. We look forward to your return visit, when, as many of our guests do, you can "shop till you drop" due to our proximity to the three malls in our area. And, be sure to check-out our Seattle Premium Outlet Shopping Package. Again, thank you for your kind words, and , we hope to see you soon!
Bill Rode
General Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Korean first
Surrey, BC
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We arrived after a 3 hour drive from Southern WA, so were looking forward to a relaxing evening and a good night's sleep. Given the price we paid for the room (very reasonable at $106 before taxes) we weren't too sure what to expect. In fact, we arrived just in time for the tail end of the "manager's reception" where we were able to enjoy a quick snack of nachos and salsa and cheese and crackers, and some cold beverages - This all before we even had gone into the room! Our room was comfortably large and had a full, small kitchenette. This was an added bonus and had we planned to be here more than the night, would have come in handy with two young children. The beds were extremely comfortable compared to other beds at BW I've stayed at. Firm, but also soft like a marshmellow - if that makes any sense. =). The bedding was light and fluffy and very comfortable - no thin blankets or scratchy sheets at the Navigator! Bathroom was very clean and outside of the bathroom was an extra vanity w/ sink for washing up. This especially came in handy when we all decided to wash up for bed at the same time!

Breakfast in the morning was available from 5:30 - 10:00am... also great! Fresh scrambled eggs and bacon, belgian waffles, fruit, variety of muffins, toast, bagels, etc as well as cereals and yogurt and juices. The best was freshly brewed coffee w/ Int'l delight creamers, hot chocolate, and tea for the tea drinkers. And I must add that the coffe was Good! not the weak, watered down dishwater that often is served at such "included hotel breakfasts". One other added bonus was free high-speed internet in our room - though a computer/office room was available to guests in case you left your laptop at home. Though we did not go into the pool or hot tub, (having just finished a trip from the Great Wolf Lodge) this area also looked very clean and inviting.

We would Absolutely stay at this hotel again... great value for the money and an overall great experience. The next day, we took in the tour at the Boeing Future of Flight Museum in Everett... also worth the time and money!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 17, 2010
I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to send in this wonderful review to TripAdvisor. We're delighted that we were able to be your "oasis" during your recent travels. I was glad to hear that you arrived in time to enjoy our Evening Managers Reception. In addition to the items you enjoyed, we are currently in the process of adding either chili or soup on certain evenings. The next time you're in our area, we hope that you will return, and perhaps you'll be able to enjoy one of our two-room suites, or our King Suite that features a Japanese Bubble Tub for Two.....all with the fully equipped kitchen and "marshmellow" beds! Again, I would like to say that your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Please look me up the next time your here, I would love to say hello!
Bill Rode
Monroe, OR
Reviewed February 4, 2010

Anything I could say about this hotel would be drowned out by the 2 false fire alarms I suffered through, the 2 nights I stayed here.
The first night I was rousted out of bed at 12:15 am by a false alarm that had the entire hotel out in the parking lot for 30 minutes. When I spoke to the firemen that responded, they told me that false alarms happen on a regular basis at this hotel, much to their dismay.
The second night (yes, I was a fool and didn't check out!) the fire alarm went off at 4:30am. It was a aborted alarm, and I don't think anyone left their rooms.

This is a dangerous and completely irresponsable situation. The Everett Fire Department has better things to do that respond to false alarms. What if there was a real emergency somewhere? The fire department would be tied up at the Best Western trying to disarm their screaming systen instead of helping people who really needed them.
Please forgive my spelling errors, I'm sleep deprived right now. Do you wonder why?

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank hardwaregirl
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2010
I do thank you for your comments, and certainly understand your concerns during your recent stay with us. We take the safety and security of our guests as the top priority of conducting business within the hospitality industry. However, please know that, to insure the safety of our guests and staff we will continue to follow standard fire alarm procedures if the alarm is activated again.I assure you that our systems are inspected and maintained on a regular basis. After the first alarm, our alarm company was contacted immediately. They felt they had found the source of the alarm, obviously they had not. After the second alarm, the true problem was discovered and corrected. We are very disapointed when we do not meet our guests' exceptations. I apologize for any inconvience this experiance may have caused you, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you our level of comfort and customer service. Bill Rode, General Manager
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Stayed 1 week in a spa room.Had a nice clean kitchen and living room.Bathroom real nice and clean.Bedroom has a big spa tub,and i mean BIG.We set in it w/a bottle of wine,and chilled out.Nice good breakfast every morning.Staff were very nice.Out of our 2 week trip this place had the BEST coffee.Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
spokane, wa
Reviewed January 17, 2010

We had to plan a last minute trip from Spokane and booked this room in the afternoon. We finally made it to the hotel at 5am (even though we thought we would be there by 2am) and Bob was amazing! He works on the audit shift and he was very nice, got me checked in quickly and didn't charge me for that night since I checked in so late! The room was great. Very clean and the beds were super soft. The only complaint would be that there was a slight smell of cigarette smoke in the room even though they are non smoking rooms. Pamela came up from the desk and sprayed some deoderizer and it helped. The pool was small but a great size for our kids. I am not sure why but they had it as a saline pool instead of a chlorine pool so it was extremely salty. Had to shower immediately after since it started stinging my skin. Breakfast was good and we had no problem with finding a spot to sit. Not sure if we will return because of the pool but the staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Yukon, Canada
Reviewed December 20, 2009

My wife and I always stay here when shopping in Everett and Seattle. Two night for less than 200 dollars, you can't beat it. Free parking and free (decent) breakfast, makes it a winner. Rooms are decent and updated as well. Stay here!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Surrey
Reviewed December 14, 2009

Anytime we go down to the states, we always stay here. Even from the time they went under renovation. It's a great hotel. We can always rely on the cleaniness of the rooms and helpfulness of the staff. An added bonus is their breakfast, good too! Rooms are clean, staff are friendly and go out of their way for the guests. Our last stay, our room never had an oven just the stovetop in the kitchen and they gladly switched us to another room and also without hesitation went and looked for a cookie sheet when the room was missing one. Over all the times we've stayed, we have stayed in the king suite and the double room. Both are great. Beds are super comfortable and we have no complaints.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family