I decided to stay here based on many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and on a few other sites and because the rate was very competitive and reasonable. As it turns out I couldn't have picked a better one--this hotel is great! Most all the staff at the front desk have been very friendly and the rooms are clean, well-lit, and very comfortable! The beds really are nice! There are two, very nice LG Flatscreen TV's in my room--one in the bedroom (which is separated with its own door (with a lock) from the kitchen and living room/dining room area where the other TV of same quality is located. It has everything you need!
I did experience one issue with a staff member who asked me if I had a pet with me. When I told her that I did she was suddenly a little put out and explained that I was in a non pet-ready room. She even went so far as to get the agreement I signed at check-in to show me that I had initialed the box saying I did not have a pet. She was right. I did, in fact, initial that box. She told me that I was going to incur an extra charge of $40 (I believe) per night and had they discovered I had a pet after i checked out (?) they would have slapped me with a $300 fine. I apologized but she was not very receptive to that and did not offer to move me to a different room. Because I was a little embarrassed that she was practically reprimanding me with little discretion and talking so that everyone in the lobby could hear her I decided not to argue with her and figured I would deal with it at check-out, (hopefully with another staff member), and I returned to my room.
In my defense I had a colleague of mine make the reservation. I noted it was a pet-friendly hotel before having the reservation booked, however, he failed to mention that I would have a small animal with me. He usually doesn't forget the details and usually that is noted in the reservation so those things are known before I even arrive. Because I have a slight disability I have my little buddy travel with me to assist me. He's a service animal and is almost always at my side--just not when I checked in, unfortunately, and I just happened to leave him in the car because i was in a rush! So ultimately it is my fault. I guess I wasn't paying attention to what I was signing at check-in. I've been a little stressed out lately and I probably tuned out what the staff member was saying to me and just signed away. My bad. I honestly wasn't trying to sneak in a dog to an otherwise dog-friendly hotel!
Aside from that experience it's been a great visit! I would highly recommend this hotel and I plan on returning in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fun blend of Best Western's friendly welcoming charm, the comfort and convenience of extended stay amenities and the unique aviation theme sets this hotel apart from the rest. Come feel welcomed like family and enjoy our varied array of amenities including guest laundry, pool and hot tub, health club, free breakfast and Mon-Thurs evening reception with complimentary beer and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Navigator Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel Everett
- Best Western Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Everett
- Everett Best Western