“Nearly perfect!”

Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay here based on many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and on a few other sites and because the rate was very competitive and reasonable. As it turns out I couldn't have picked a better one--this hotel is great! Most all the staff at the front desk have been very friendly and the rooms are clean, well-lit, and very comfortable! The beds really are nice! There are two, very nice LG Flatscreen TV's in my room--one in the bedroom (which is separated with its own door (with a lock) from the kitchen and living room/dining room area where the other TV of same quality is located. It has everything you need!
I did experience one issue with a staff member who asked me if I had a pet with me. When I told her that I did she was suddenly a little put out and explained that I was in a non pet-ready room. She even went so far as to get the agreement I signed at check-in to show me that I had initialed the box saying I did not have a pet. She was right. I did, in fact, initial that box. She told me that I was going to incur an extra charge of $40 (I believe) per night and had they discovered I had a pet after i checked out (?) they would have slapped me with a $300 fine. I apologized but she was not very receptive to that and did not offer to move me to a different room. Because I was a little embarrassed that she was practically reprimanding me with little discretion and talking so that everyone in the lobby could hear her I decided not to argue with her and figured I would deal with it at check-out, (hopefully with another staff member), and I returned to my room.
In my defense I had a colleague of mine make the reservation. I noted it was a pet-friendly hotel before having the reservation booked, however, he failed to mention that I would have a small animal with me. He usually doesn't forget the details and usually that is noted in the reservation so those things are known before I even arrive. Because I have a slight disability I have my little buddy travel with me to assist me. He's a service animal and is almost always at my side--just not when I checked in, unfortunately, and I just happened to leave him in the car because i was in a rush! So ultimately it is my fault. I guess I wasn't paying attention to what I was signing at check-in. I've been a little stressed out lately and I probably tuned out what the staff member was saying to me and just signed away. My bad. I honestly wasn't trying to sneak in a dog to an otherwise dog-friendly hotel!
Aside from that experience it's been a great visit! I would highly recommend this hotel and I plan on returning in the future!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Dear World Traveler…….I say that after seeing your other reviews and the many places you have visited. The positive comments you have made, coming from such an experienced traveler as yourself, means a lot to us. Thank you! I’m so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and all of our amenities. I do apologize for what you experienced during your arrival at our hotel involving your “special pal”. This was not handled in the manner it should have been, and is being reviewed with our entire staff. It is our goal to make all of our guests feel welcome, safe, and comfortable while away from their home.
I invite you to contact me at any time, that we may discuss this further. We all do hope that we will be able to be of service to you once again when visiting our area in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

In a recent trip to Everett, my family decided to stay at the Navigator. We had not stayed at this property since it was upgraded to a "plus" property and we were not disappointed.

We stayed in the one bedroom suite with soaker tub. It was very spacious and we had plenty of room for the crib in the living room even after the sofa bed was extended. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and well situated. Furnishings weren't broken but were looking a little dated. The built in ceiling lighting was a more sterile white than a warmer color that I like, but that's just my preference.

The pool was quite small but the kids still loved it. The gym was even smaller and only had cardio equipment.

Breakfast was great! Plenty of hot foods (sausages, eggs, hashbrowns, oatmeal, even rice!) as well as the usual pastries, breads and cereals.

It was a very busy weekend for the hotel with lots of out of town hockey teams so the noise level was a little higher than usual. Despite the crowds, the staff was very helpful with some of our requests.

Overall, the price was right, the location was excellent, and the staff/hotel suited our needs. Next time through here, we will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: As there is only one elevator serving the 4th floor, ask for a room away from the elevator to get aw...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

To our “Neighbors to the North”……we’d all like to say “thank you” for your review and kind comments. We’re pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that you will stay with us again during the holiday shopping season. It’s understood how much our Canadian friends like to visit our area to shop, and we have many opportunities to do so in our area. Next time down, please stop and say hello.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This Hotel is by far one of the best I have had the pleasure to stay in. I have stayed at this particular hotel close to 100 times in the past 3 years and overall the experience was excellant. In those times I have had some problems, broken furniture, room not clean and some self induced (water on floor from sink overflow), but in each of these instances, the problem was resolved immediately. The unclean room was a room change with an upgrade and assistance with the bags. Of all the times I have stayed there, there were very few problems and the reason I stated them, was to show how well they take care of you. The staff is always friendly (except one occasion) and the show that they really care through their actions, from the desk to the maid service and maintenance people. Free breakfast with the waffles etc; my wife's favorite, and the breakfast bar is very well served. Thanks to all for the consistant great service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good Day to one of our favorite guests! We so appreciate you choosing us these past years to be your home away from home. Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. Your kind comments have been passed on to our entire staff. They’re always happy to hear back from our guests that they’ve enjoyed their stays with us. I’m especially glad to hear that if we did not deliver a 100% experience, that it was immediately addressed. We do hope that we will be able to pamper you and your lovely wife again in the future. Until then……Thank you!
Your Host,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We travel with two babies and the hotel is easy to find. Free parking, friendly staff, spacious room and comfy bed. We booked a kitchenette room and there is everything you need. The baby chairs are available for my twins when eating breakfast. The Whole hotel is clean and bright.

The room air conditioner is a little noisy but acceptable, we still sleep well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

To a busy Mom & Dad……thank you for introducing your babes to the world of Best Western! After all, they are our future guests. We strive to make our hotel as “family friendly” as possible, and we’re all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel has the full upgrade to plus. The biggest draw for me is the mattresses, so comfortable. The hot breakfast is also very good. It is set back from the road and is nice and quiet. Nice theme for the hotel as it is near the Boeing factory.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

From the land of the Tri-Cities……we’re very pleased to hear that you had such a quiet and restful night here at our hotel. I’m glad to say that we do received some great feedback from our guests concerning the comfort of our bedding. For any hotel, this is the number one priority for the guest experience. I see you noticed the various items we have to tie in with the high influence of aerospace in our area. Our entry way with the wing from a Boeing 727 is of course, the main attention getter. We hope that when on this side of the mountains, we may be of service to you once again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very nice rooms and staff. Relax in pool and whirl pool. Breakfast was varied every day- many choices each day. They have a free happy hour. We enjoyed a drink and food. Coffee is always on. Staff is very helpful!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

To one of our valued guests…..thank you for your kind comments. We’re so pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and hope to be of service to you the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had booked a place in downtown Seattle that didn't work out for us. We had stayed here one night before we were supposed to stay downtown and it was fantastic, so when we got ticked off at the downtown place we called and asked if we could come back. So we stayed 3 nights and it was very comfortable. Great location for everything and close enough to downtown. Even with the penalty we incurred with the downtown hotel, it was cheaper to come and stay here again with that added in. excellent rates and good place all around, would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: upper floor rooms are quieter as floors are wood. (I think, we just stayed in so many places recentl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Good Day Canada! I was sorry to hear of your experience in Seattle, but, pleased that you returned to us. We appreciate your comments, and sharing how pleased you were with our hotel with your fellow travelers. Please let me know if there would be anything else we could do to make our guests stay even more enjoyable. We’re always open to suggestions, and hope to see you again in the future so that you many discover all that our area has to offer.
With thanks…..
Bill Rode

Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Cascadia Inn
La Quinta Inn Everett
La Quinta Inn Everett
#3 of 22 in Everett
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!