“NOT A PET FRIENDLY HOTEL”

Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed April 1, 2013

pet owners, BEWARE this hotel is not pet friendly! I came to check in and forgot my service animal documents, to the lady at the reception made me pay $ 20 for it... my fault for forgetting the documentation... the reception was not warm, not friendly at all... seemed like they were working out of hate... we checked in on easter Sunday, so that could be the reason, they had to work on that day, never the less, this is the business, I too am a front desk agent in a hotel and its no excuse to treat guests poorly... They gave me a dog package, luckily I inspected before feeding my dog the cookies, they were MOLDY, could have had seriously made my dog sick... So we check in and go to room, getting there I see a sign that says: If you forgot something let the front desk know and we will glad you send toiletries. Well, I ask for floss and tooth brush, they did not have it, not matches, nor a bottle opener... so around 1 am I go outside to take my dog to the grass spot, and the back door that is for dogs only did not work, so I had to come to the front and the woman at the reception starts harassing me and threatening me that she will charge me an extra fee because the dog is forbid to touch the lobby, as if my animal has some sorta of Ebola virus ... unbelievable! because of her own incompetence of giving me a key that does not work i had to come in through the front... I ask if she had any matches, she says NO! you can go buy at the gas station if you want, she tells me.. I can see the matches in a glass box on the lobby... so RUDE, so unprofessional ... this hotel was not worthed $150 per night... go to Travelodge for $46 per night and the service is much better! the only good thing about this place was that the room was clean... but the HORRIBLE customer service, was just depressing, it ruined my trip to Seattle... I got up feeling sad for throwing $150 on the trash with this hotel....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed here on Black Friday 2012. Hotel was full but staff were ready and willing to make the stay for all their guests a great experience. Sales flyers were available plus directions to the stores. Food service was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fern L
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Hello to our “Neighbors to the North”! We certainly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during the busy shopping season. We know how our Canadian friends love to shop, and we are situated in the perfect location. We’re close to Seattle Premium Outlets, Everett and Alderwood Mall.
We look forward to being your hosts next time you’re in our area to shop some more, or, for just a relaxing get-a-way.
See you soon,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel 2 different times in March. Our first stay was so nice we stayed a second time. The staff at the front desk were very nice and helpful with questions of where to eat and things to do in the area. Our room was spacious and very clean. The king size bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. Our first room had a microwave and coffee maker in it. Our second stay was also a king room with a full size kitchen. The breakfast that is offered every morning has a lot to choose from. Waffles, eggs, cereals, fruit, yogurt, juices and of course tea and coffee. While we were there they also offered a free wine and appetizer evening. This is a very nice hotel and it is quiet - not right on the freeway - so no traffic noise! We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

To our Texas guests…….noticing that you travel quite a bit, and have done many reviews here on Tripadvisor, it means a great deal to hear your kind comments. Our staff so appreciates when a guest mentions them and the level of service that they have delivered.
Thank you for sharing your experience here with your fellow travelers, and we hope to see you again when visiting our area.

Bill Rode
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NavigatorSuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel many times and have never been disappointed. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are super-clean with comfortable beds, clean white duvet covers, windows that open for fresh air (although there is A/C if you prefer) and we stay in the room with 2 Queen beds and a full kitchen. The bathroom is clean and stocked with lots of fluffy, white towels. There is a full hot/cold buffet breakfast which has everything from fresh fruit to a waffle bar and there is a tea/coffee stand in the lobby (24/7) if you didn't want to use the coffee maker in your room. We especially enjoy our evening reception hosted by Guadelupe who always has a welcoming smile as she serves complimentary wine and beer to accompany the buffet food she provides. Whether it's the superb chili, soup and salad, pulled pork sandwich, etc., Guadelupe makes sure the menu is never boring and keeps the food hot and plentiful (thank you Guadelupe for doing such an wonderful job).
Although this hotel is in Everett, we just take the #510 Express Bus into downtown Seattle for our shopping, sightseeing, etc. and avoid the hassle and expense of driving and parking. The bus costs $3.50, takes about a 1/2hour and runs every 10 minutes.
Do yourself a favour and try this hotel, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank denise k

To our visitors from Vancouver…….we say thank you for your continued business and high score! Today there are so many choices when it comes to lodging opportunities; and your loyalty is so appreciated. Our staff are very encouraged to hear when our guests make comments concerning the level of service they are presenting, and your kind words have been passed along. I’m pleased to see that you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities, and enjoyed them. Next time you’re with us, for a new experience, you might want to try taking the Sounder train into Seattle. We are able to transport you to our Everett Station with our complimentary shuttle, and, it’s just a few dollars more for a beautiful ride along the Puget Sound waterfront. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Navigator in February of 2013 and it was wonderful. It was clean, quiet, and the price was very reasonable and It's close to an I-Hop restaurant. The complimentary continental breakfast at the Best Western is well...pretty much like all other continental breakfasts at Best Westerns. If you like biscuits and gravy and prepackaged scrambled eggs you'll probably be happy with it. They did have fresh fruit and that was a plus. I also don't really like the concept of eating in the hotel lobby, but then it's a Best Western complimentary Continental Breakfast and I guess that's just what you get. I'd probably go to I-Hop next trip but there's no question that we'll stay at the Navigator the next time we need to stay in Everett, WA.

1  Thank Frequenttraveler782

Dear fellow Washingtonian: I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. As a frequent traveler as stated in your email address, we appreciate your comments and suggestions. Hopefully, the next time you’re with us, you’ll give our breakfast another try in order to enjoy the variety of other items we do offer including make-your-own Belgian waffles, pastries, meats, and cereals. And, we do change our menu each day for those having a longer stay with us. Please stop by and say hello the next time you come over the mountain to visit our area and stay with us.
Many thanks!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last spring and it was awesome!! We suited in a suite with a "japanese bubble tub" in our room. The room was huge, the beds were comfortable and it was so clean. Breakfast was really tasty and the manager's reception during the week was a nice treat. (Free beer and snacks...can't go wrong with that). Everyone at the hotel was very nice and helpful. I found the hotel was in a great place, gas station in the parking lot (made for nice quick beer runs), I Hop is across the street and it was super easy to find when entering Everett.

Room Tip: For a couple the jacuzzi suite is awesome and worth the money. It's like you're own little...