“great service”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Sun City, AZ usa
“great service”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Guadalupe does an outstanding job with her service, attendtion and extra everything on the drinks & food service!
Holly was great help in helping getting my boarding pass online as there was a problen with the computer, but she did it & got it up & working to get me my boarding pass.
Natividad was very nice about doing my room that was ahead of her schedual for me.
I can say everyone was very friendly & helpful and I will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Nancy,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for mentioning the staff by name. I shared your comments with everyone and they greatly appreciated your kind words. We are looking forward to you safe return. See you soon!

Bill Rode, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
British Columbia
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I planned a two night shopping get away for myself and my 13 year old daughter, to cele brate her 13th birthday. I have never stayed in Seattle or surrounding areas so I knew very little about locations and distances between outlet malls and hotels. I was feeling a little nervous about the area and condition of the hotel given that I was traveling alone with my daughter. I booked with Best Western Navigator Inn because it ranked top on the list of hotels for the area on Trip Advisor. I was definelty not dissapointed!! The hotel was easy to find and located in an area that had alot of the stores we like to frequent. It was an easy 20 (ish) minute drive to the Seattle Premium Outlets on the I5, and while we did not make it into Seattle I am told it is not too far.

Upon check-in the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. She printed off maps and directions for me to get to the outlet mall, as the I5 highway was crazy busy when we arrived and she noted that there was certain times of day we would not want to be on the highway, but if we were okay with going through the city and backroads there was a different way. She noted that it would take a little longer but if I was okay with that it might be faster than sitting on the highway. The directions were acurrate and easy to follow, and I was greatfull to not be stuck in rush hour on the I5.

The pool was a little small but it was adequate for our purposes and it seemed clean and did not have a super strong chlorine smell (which can indicate a dirty pool). A few hours after check in someone from front desk called the room to see if we were settling in okay and if we needed anything.

We were also given a free hot breakfast service, complete with waffle makers (my daughter loved this) and in the evenings they offered a coffee, wine and light dinner as well. We did not get the chance to use this service but what a lovely idea!

The room was as expected. We had a King Suite which included a kitchenette. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I will definetly stay in this hotel again if I am ever in the area and would reccommend it to my friends and family!

Thank you for making our stay so great! It was a very special Mother Daughter weekend, and your staff and hotel made it that much better!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank keepinup
Ghent, Belgium
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were in the Everett area for a Boeing visit. This hotel is ideally located just a few miles from the Everett factory. From the outside this hotel looks nice and impressive.( Maybe it was a Comfort Suites hotel in earlier days). Our suite was comfortable with kitchenette, big fridge, dish washer, dual TV's. It looked like a mini condo! Everything clean and comfy withhout any remarks. The front desk was standard. Afternoon snacks and drinks were available, breakfast was good. The only major problem is the lack of enough sitting space in the dining corner. This is an open area shared with the front desk and elevators.
If in the area again, we would be back in this BW.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank thelasman
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed this past Sat night (Aug 11) at the Best Western Navigator Inn. They gave us a free upgrade to a suite. The room was very clean and had a sofabed in the living room area, full kitchen and a separate bedroom with a comfy king bed. When we arrived it was lovely and cool, the air conditioning was already on. It was very hot that day so we were grateful.
This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and the staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. Great job!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tripsonsticks
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, and had a small kitchen in it. I also found the bed to be very comfortable. The afternoon snack was a nice surprise and the breakfast was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only negative (small negative) was that the parking lot was full and I had to park farther away from the building than I wanted to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe M
NavigatorSuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear Joe from Oklahoma:
Thanks so much for sharing your comments of our hotel with our other world travelers. We consider comfort and cleanliness the most important part of a guest experience, along with all the great amenities we offer. So many of our guests enjoy our Evening Reception as a way to relax after a busy day conducting business, or enjoying all our area has to offer. Our staff is most appreciative of your kind words. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to our neighborhood.
Bill Rode
General Manger
CA
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stayed here for visit to Boeing factory tour. They claimed they are newly renovated but basically you can tell how badly worn it used to be. We stayed on 1st floor. Bad insulation and noisy neighbors from next door and upstairs. We asked to have a room in new wing and they said they are full, but right next to me, they offered an upgrade to a couple and asked them which floor they preferred. Lots of kids running around and took over both computers (kids under 16 supposed to be supervised by adults but no one reinforced). Pool is tiny, gym has only 4 machines. Beds were worn with badly washed down comforter (that explained the clumpy looks from other travelers' photos) Kitchenette looks old, cabinets has stained - not sure if they are old or just not cleaned thoroughly. Breakfast is a disaster - too little room for too many users. No one maintain during the breakfast hour so floors are full of scrap, all utensils handles are sticky, I felt like I am sitting in a badly managed fast food place. I picked this place because it is a BW plus and they claimed they are very close to Boeing, but Hilton Garden Inn is RIGHT NEXT to Boeing and appeared to be a lot newer. I am okay if they did not claim themselves as a BW plus so I know what to expect!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear Kayaker:

Thank you for taking the time to express your views involving your recent stay at our hotel.

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your standards and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience and learn how we can improve. Your comments can only assist us in seeing ways we can maintain our quality, in order to assure each and every guest the best experience possible.

You are correct that there is a hotel closer to the Boeing Tour, however our combination of a complimentary hot breakfast with ‘Make Your Own Waffles’ and evening reception with complimentary snacks, wine and beer, full kitchens in all but a couple of our rooms and other great amenities makes it a favorite among leisure and business travellers alike for value and comfort.

I trust that you enjoyed your time at the Boeing tour, and that you will return to our area in the future to experience all it has to offer, and to stay with us again so that you may experience our usual level of comfort and cleanliness.

Please contact me at any time at 877-488-0510. I look forward to speaking with you.

Bill Rode
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your hotel. Great hot breakfast, all day coffee and tea in the lobby and evening wine/beer and snacks. Our room was clean and quiet and it had a small kitchen with a full sized fridge.
The staff would go out of their way to answer questions or give recommendations on places to visit.
An added bonus was the no charge laundry facilities for the guest to use. I have recommended this hotel to my friends.
Keep up the excellent job at the Navigator Inn and it is evident that your staff takes pride working there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SusanC00
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear SusanC00,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have shared your comments with our staff and yes, not only do they take pride in their jobs but they have also taken pride in receiving your review!

Thanks again from all of us. Bill Rode, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Cascadia Inn
La Quinta Inn Everett
La Quinta Inn Everett
#3 of 22 in Everett
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown
WoodSpring Suites Seattle Everett

Been to Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!