“Decent Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Chilliwack, Canada
“Decent Hotel”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my Daughter while attending a soccer tournament. The service was very good. The staff were efficient and friendly and any requests were promptly dealt with.

The room was spacious and clean, but had a stale smell when first entering it. A few minutes with the window open took care of that.Our room overlooked an industrial work yard which would have been more of an issue if we weren't on the third floor. A few updates to the rooms would make a huge difference to the guest experience.

The location was not ideal for us as we had to travel about 30 minutes to our games, however there was great shopping close by.

The fitness center was small- only had two treadmills, an elliptical machine and a stationary bike. The treadmill I used was adequate to get a good workout on.

I did have the opportunity to see a suite in the hotel and these rooms appeared to have been upgraded so would suggest requesting this type of room if available.

Room Tip: I would suggest requesting a view facing the front of the hotel. I would recommend requesting a sui...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We came here 4 years ago and we were very impressed but this time the breakfast experience has left us with a different impression. The hot breakfast side is very poor. Food appears to be put out early and later guests end up with dried and tastless offerings. I've never had bacon so crisp that it flaked just getting it on to the plate.

The good news is that there is still Coffee to go in the Lobby, a complimentary Newspaper, & close to a foodmart and Gas Station. It was also great to have the use of a near full kitchen. The staff are still great and its neat staying at a Hotel that has a Boeing 737 wing as the verandha and another piece of fuselage over the front door. You know you're near Boeing.

Room Tip: While the west side is adjacent to a yard its real quiet at night and the noise in the morning from...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear MrZippy_NZ:

First, I would like to thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. It’s always nice to have return guests, and I’m glad you’ve enjoyed our aviation theme, as well as our location and many amenities.

Feedback from our valued guests only helps us to do a better job of accommodating our travelers. We are always looking for ways to improve our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, and will review your observations with our staff immediately.

In the past years we have constantly been adding to the choices available, such as cheese omelets, egg sandwiches, sausage, bacon, ham, and breakfast burritos, all the while striving to serve high quality products.

I hope that you’ll be able to visit us again, and I look forward to meeting you. Bill Rode, General Manager
Omak, Washington
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Room clean and comfortable with kitchenette which we didn't really use. Bed was comfortable and appreciate being able to open window. Good location for all area attractions.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Dear Jerry from Omak:

Thank you for sharing with other travelers the cleanliness and comfort of our hotel. As you stated, our location is ideal for a variety of area attractions from; those wishing to visit the Boeing Tour Center/Future of Flight, Seattle Premium Outlets, the Alderwood Mall or a short drive to Seattle. We hope to see you again in the future.

Perhaps you’ll stay a bit longer, and be able to put your culinary skills to use in our fully equipped kitchens! Bill Rode, General Manager
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This hotel was a hidden gem; we needed to stay in the area on business and selected this one based on location. We were please in all respects. Check in was efficient and friendly and they upgraded us to suites without it being requested. The beds and linens were excellent, the room appointments very nice. The hotel has an evening happy hour so to speak which was very nice, complete with sufficient and good food choices that we ended up not going out to dinner at all. The morning breakfast also was very good, complete with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns in addition to the regular fare of fruits, breads, cereal, oatmeal and waffles. The rooms were quiet and comfortable, a great value for the money, we will return to this location the next time we need to stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Linda:
As a business “road warrior”, we appreciate your comments, being that you are fully aware of what it takes to make our business travelers “feel at home”. We strived to accommodate all of our guests’ every need, in order to enhance they’re stay with us to the best of our abilities.

We hope that we may be of service to you again when visiting our area. Please be sure to contact me, I would love to thank you in person. Bill Rode, General Manager
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 28, 2012

+ location: the hotel is centrally located between Seattle, the Premium Outlets and Alderwood mall so it's great for a weekend shopping trip.
+ nice variety of breakfast but can be hit or miss depending on if you get there just when they make a fresh batch but that's just due to timing.
+ quiet
+ being green by having bathroom amenities in dispenser format

- rather than having fewer large pillows, they provided multiple smaller pillows
- the pillows themselves were dusty
- the sheets themselves don't really provide much warmth and you'll probably find yourself turning on the loud heater or requesting blankets
- view of an industrial park
- one slow elevator
- I could clearly hear the TV and machines from the fitness room while in the business centre
- expected a bit more than just syrup from their promoting of "making your own belgian waffles" breakfast, especially for the extra cost by being a PLUS

minor gripes that a call to the front desk wouldn't be able to fix. I wouldn't mind staying again but will be sure to note my bedding requests in advance.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear Vancouver guest:

We certainly appreciate your comments. I am reviewing your observations and suggestions in order to enhance our total guest experience. Specifically as to the bedding, we have very warm and comfy cloud 9 duvets and will research why your room may not have had this great amenity.
We look forward to your return visit, and hope to meet you in person. In the mean time I would love to hear more about your stay and invite you to call me directly or email me at bill@navigatorsuites.com

Thank you again and we wish you the safest of travels. Bill Rode, General Manager
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We stayed overnight in Everett.The room was clean there was a little kitchenette & it was updated. We had an end unit but could hear no noise from either the road which was close by or the people in the next room.

It was close enough to the Tulalip Casino so we only had about a 10 min drive when we were done shopping and gambling.

We booked the King deluxe so we had the breakfast in the morning. It was pretty busy but the food was good. Someone was putting out fresh items the whole time we were there. There was anything you could possibly want for breakfast including sausage gravy (I did not have this and can't imagine putting it in my stomach at 9am however it seemed to be popular with the other guest). My husband even ate the oatmeal. It wasn't gummy and was well cooked. We really enjoyed the orange juice as well. I would absolutely stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
Dear Ms. Bluevanilla,

I so appreciate your kind comments after your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to welcome our Canadian friends to our area. You’ve got a smart thing going with the Casino first, then the shopping, and as you discovered, we’re very handy to both.

We hope you’ll return and let us be of service to you the next time you head down our way. Have a great Spring and Summer!

Bill Rode, General Manager
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I travel for business alot. When I book a room I look for a single bed (queen or king) with a work desk and a comfortable chair to relax in after work. This time around they gave me a double queen with 3 terribly uncomfortable chairs. Don't get the double queen room if you want to relax.They Upgraded one of my employees to a king,but told the other 2 people in our group they were full.They were trying to get our companies business from him I guess. Other than that the hotel was nice ,clean ,and quiet.Breakfast was overcooked microwave bacon that falls apart when touched. but they do have a variety of other fruits and cereals. I would have thought they would have upgraded a platinum business travler to a better room but oh well.

Room Tip: Business travlers demand a single bed room if travling alone.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Dear HarleyDude5576,

I thank you for taking the time to respond to our guest survey, and appreciate your comments.

I apologize that we did not have a King room available for your stay. We have recently become a Best Western Plus property, and as such, have been focused on making our corporate guests as comfortable as our leisure guests. Our King rooms do have the lounge chair, and we understand that this is a needed amenity after a long day at work. We also appreciate the fact that you are a Best Western Platinum awards member and will always try to honor your requests when available.

I apologize if we did not meet your expectations, and hope that you will return in the future, so that you may experience the high level of service that we have become known for.

Bill Rode, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#7 of 22 in Everett

Been to Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!